ATTN: Is it true Young Buck is signing with YMCMB

a couple weeks ago buck retweeted birdman

birdman: cant wait to unveil our latest signings (or something like that)

buck: belie dat!!!!!!

then theres this vid!!!

http://youtu.be/Ju-0o_VOzy0

Views: 2341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is actually a good look for Buck, dude is still one of the realest out right now and dude will be all over radio. wouldn't mind at all if he signs with them i'll still listen to his music

Buck has always been on point. I think with the right production and promotion he can go gold easy. But his first single will feature Game an Ross..I can guarantee that.
as long as 50 gets his money i dont think he cares...he was supposed to have a court hearing this month, theres been no news on it so they mightve dropped the charges dunno?
i think the deal already took place, he says that he already got a call saying he is gonna get signed
where you see that
Buck says that in the video
man, 50 is a fool for holdin bucks music back..if he really wants his money back, let buck release an album
Bucks a monster id hate to see him with those clowns at ymcm but hey if it means buck back in the public eye..
yeah i thought that was for buck aswell lol
"You said you was gonna see me when your homie got shotIt’s been a while so I’m guessing you must’ve forgot"
that one aswell,, when bucks homie got shot he said he was comin after 50..the "happy new year" track
but yeah im not gonna believe it until its actually officially announced by birdman or ymcmb website
wtf buck and these wack a** clowns ???
cant be true he doesnt fit in.
i mean would be great for buck but hes too real for them.
he deserves something better.

i hope he gets signed to something big.
all his freetracks and mixtapes after the unit were damn hot.

wish him succes no matter what!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"Man, Macklemore is just trying to be accepted by black people. He's an idiot. Mike brown went after a cop, this ain't about race it's about having common sense. Now let's go onto Eric garner. That man did not deserve to die.…"
2 minutes ago
No1 updated their profile
8 minutes ago
No1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chaos In Ferguson: Riots, Arson, Looting Resume After Grand Jury Fails To Indict Cop Darren Wilson In Shooting Death Of Mike Brown (Video/Pics)
"oh well let them be dumb f**** and destroy everything i dont live there so i dont care"
11 minutes ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"he probably has some Justin bieber racist rant tapes that are about to surface"
15 minutes ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC posted a blog post

Interview with DUNGEON MASTA Wu tang 10th Chamba S.M.I.L.E.

Good Moooooooooooorning Vietnaaam! Another exclusive interview brought to you S.M.I.L.E. (Ralan Enterprises LLC) Yo we bring you a raw and candid interview from Dungeon Masta! He tells you how it is through his eyes. So get prepared for a treat! S.M.I.L.E. Some Make It Look Easy. WHERE ARE…See More
22 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"Only thing I believe is the fact people stole money from him. No surprise for any celebrity."
31 minutes ago
WHOOOO commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"@Julian Cervantes omg you are right! he's also right about Florida weapon. we have to be careful because 3 eyes monster are the one who going to use biological weapons against us. Did you know that Santa exist too? there are some fake ones out…"
47 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy