ATTN: Is it true Young Buck is signing with YMCMB

a couple weeks ago buck retweeted birdman

birdman: cant wait to unveil our latest signings (or something like that)

buck: belie dat!!!!!!

then theres this vid!!!

http://youtu.be/Ju-0o_VOzy0

Views: 2320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is actually a good look for Buck, dude is still one of the realest out right now and dude will be all over radio. wouldn't mind at all if he signs with them i'll still listen to his music

Buck has always been on point. I think with the right production and promotion he can go gold easy. But his first single will feature Game an Ross..I can guarantee that.
as long as 50 gets his money i dont think he cares...he was supposed to have a court hearing this month, theres been no news on it so they mightve dropped the charges dunno?
i think the deal already took place, he says that he already got a call saying he is gonna get signed
where you see that
Buck says that in the video
man, 50 is a fool for holdin bucks music back..if he really wants his money back, let buck release an album
Bucks a monster id hate to see him with those clowns at ymcm but hey if it means buck back in the public eye..
yeah i thought that was for buck aswell lol
"You said you was gonna see me when your homie got shotIt’s been a while so I’m guessing you must’ve forgot"
that one aswell,, when bucks homie got shot he said he was comin after 50..the "happy new year" track
but yeah im not gonna believe it until its actually officially announced by birdman or ymcmb website
wtf buck and these wack a** clowns ???
cant be true he doesnt fit in.
i mean would be great for buck but hes too real for them.
he deserves something better.

i hope he gets signed to something big.
all his freetracks and mixtapes after the unit were damn hot.

wish him succes no matter what!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

di commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Hustler (Official Music Video) - TI50
"what are u talking about spider loc is a g-unit wannabe and 40 glocc also that has nothing to do with dre lol"
8 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Dub liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 38 - Mobb Deep, IAMSU, Dizzy Wright - TI50
11 minutes ago
El Pistolero commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Hustler (Official Music Video) - TI50
"@di-yh if you have dre in your corner, one of or the best producer in hiphop, to produce beats for you, use him to the full extent. just responding to cezar that all his biggest song where with shady in them. his biggest songs where actually with…"
25 minutes ago
di commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Hustler (Official Music Video) - TI50
"el pistolero just lil bit was produced by dr.dre by the way and straight to the bank also and that ayo technology beat by Khalil made for dre that was supposed to be on detox until dre gave up the album.. so your wrong 50 biggest hit was because of…"
38 minutes ago
romil commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Hustler (Official Music Video) - TI50
"50 is a master at what he does but something is missing. it would be a great movr to keep the unit together and collaborate."
39 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates"
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy