UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hbahahhahahahahah
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT FUCCIN WAIT FOR 5 MURDER BY NUMBERS!!?!?! IM SO STOKED I CANT EVEN HANDLE IT IM LITTERALLY CONVULSING AND SHAKING WITH ANTICIPATION IM ABOUT TO HAVE A BRAIN ANERYSIM AND BE HOSPITLIZED!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR THESE TRACKS CANT WAIT TO BUY DA ALBUM CANT WAIT TO SEE DA GENERAL WIN!!! LETS ALL SALUTE DA GENERAL!!! 50 CENT & G-UNIT FOR LIFE!!! DONT IT MAKE U HATERZ MAD??? LMAO
UR DEF NOT THE ONLY ONE BRO...
lord cezar do you have twitter i wanna ask you something

yup bro i do hav a twitter page ...

I think it's not going to be the real album, Yayo tweeted that he isn't on V6 or 50 new mixtape which new 50 tape??

just? he wteeted that like 5 days ago ... n he was talkin about fif next tape

damn i had high hopes for united nations .. and now when u tell me it gon be similar to swag level damn thats f***** up
why? swag level is f***** awesome
swag level is cool .. but i pictured united nations to be similar to complicated but even doper then that
United Nations sound Aiight. Gotta hear the cdq first tho to judge it.. The rest of the snippets sounds awesome
I Expect 2 Eminem Features, Chris Brown Feature, Pop Artist Feature, Some Rapper Feature To Appear On The Tracklist, Which Means This Album Will Be Less-Gangsta Rap...He Wanna Grow.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MR TOP NOTCH commented on NewMusic's blog post The Game - Pest Control (Meek Mill Diss) (Official Music Video)
"Meanwhile....Squeek Mill still writing his reply"
1 hour ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
2 hours ago
RAWDOGGTV liked RAWDOGGTV's blog post A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th
2 hours ago
RAWDOGGTV posted a blog post

A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th

A3C Hip-Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Dates lineup Schedule Events SHOWCASENappy Roots, Skyzoo, J-Live and more to perform "ATLiens"A year after Andre 3000 declared “The south got something to say” at the Source Awards, Outkast dropped ATLiens and changed the trajectory of the Atlanta and hip-hop culture. ATLiens is the unofficial soundtrack of Atlanta.…See More
2 hours ago
JRoC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"MAINOOOOOOOOOOO LOL BOUT TO GIVE THIS NICCA A NY CEAZA NICE FADE. HE AINT STITCHES. MAINO HOLDING IT DOWN ONLY DUDE TO STEP UP AND SAY ID GIVE YA A** A FADE,SHAPE UP FLAPTOP MOHAWK LMAO MEEKA AND THEM HIDING LIKE PHEW I SOMEONE GONNA HANDLE THIS FOR…"
5 hours ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Why would 50 give meek any time, he catching Ls all over, the jobs already done"
7 hours ago
Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
7 hours ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on Lloyd Banks's blog post Lloyd Banks - AON : LIU (All Or Nothing : Live It Up) [FREE DOWNLOAD] [TI50]
"Lyrically, can't be fuked with, but some of these beats are just noise, too much going on when you that lyrical, lyrically, I'm mind blown"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy