UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hbahahhahahahahah
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT FUCCIN WAIT FOR 5 MURDER BY NUMBERS!!?!?! IM SO STOKED I CANT EVEN HANDLE IT IM LITTERALLY CONVULSING AND SHAKING WITH ANTICIPATION IM ABOUT TO HAVE A BRAIN ANERYSIM AND BE HOSPITLIZED!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR THESE TRACKS CANT WAIT TO BUY DA ALBUM CANT WAIT TO SEE DA GENERAL WIN!!! LETS ALL SALUTE DA GENERAL!!! 50 CENT & G-UNIT FOR LIFE!!! DONT IT MAKE U HATERZ MAD??? LMAO
UR DEF NOT THE ONLY ONE BRO...
lord cezar do you have twitter i wanna ask you something

yup bro i do hav a twitter page ...

I think it's not going to be the real album, Yayo tweeted that he isn't on V6 or 50 new mixtape which new 50 tape??

just? he wteeted that like 5 days ago ... n he was talkin about fif next tape

damn i had high hopes for united nations .. and now when u tell me it gon be similar to swag level damn thats f***** up
why? swag level is f***** awesome
swag level is cool .. but i pictured united nations to be similar to complicated but even doper then that
United Nations sound Aiight. Gotta hear the cdq first tho to judge it.. The rest of the snippets sounds awesome
I Expect 2 Eminem Features, Chris Brown Feature, Pop Artist Feature, Some Rapper Feature To Appear On The Tracklist, Which Means This Album Will Be Less-Gangsta Rap...He Wanna Grow.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ill Will commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"what a f****** idiot..totally put himself and his "crew" on blast..smh..f****** dumb a** kids..well so much for his dreams and aspirations..smh"
12 minutes ago
GGerring commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"everyone saying he snitching on n***** and himself. so whos mitch? exactly. this would have happened even if he wasnt rapping. its a gang unit. they go after gangs."
14 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Kurupt said it m********* from beginnin' to end"
14 minutes ago
Shailik Amir left a comment for aj
"Is this spam"
15 minutes ago
Shailik Amir left a comment for aj
"Is this spam"
15 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"now if it wasn't for the west, These rap n***** wouldn't need a vest around they chest ;p"
15 minutes ago
Shailik Amir left a comment for Shailik Amir
"Is this spam?"
16 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy