UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25029

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hbahahhahahahahah
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT FUCCIN WAIT FOR 5 MURDER BY NUMBERS!!?!?! IM SO STOKED I CANT EVEN HANDLE IT IM LITTERALLY CONVULSING AND SHAKING WITH ANTICIPATION IM ABOUT TO HAVE A BRAIN ANERYSIM AND BE HOSPITLIZED!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR THESE TRACKS CANT WAIT TO BUY DA ALBUM CANT WAIT TO SEE DA GENERAL WIN!!! LETS ALL SALUTE DA GENERAL!!! 50 CENT & G-UNIT FOR LIFE!!! DONT IT MAKE U HATERZ MAD??? LMAO
UR DEF NOT THE ONLY ONE BRO...
lord cezar do you have twitter i wanna ask you something

yup bro i do hav a twitter page ...

I think it's not going to be the real album, Yayo tweeted that he isn't on V6 or 50 new mixtape which new 50 tape??

just? he wteeted that like 5 days ago ... n he was talkin about fif next tape

damn i had high hopes for united nations .. and now when u tell me it gon be similar to swag level damn thats f***** up
why? swag level is f***** awesome
swag level is cool .. but i pictured united nations to be similar to complicated but even doper then that
United Nations sound Aiight. Gotta hear the cdq first tho to judge it.. The rest of the snippets sounds awesome
I Expect 2 Eminem Features, Chris Brown Feature, Pop Artist Feature, Some Rapper Feature To Appear On The Tracklist, Which Means This Album Will Be Less-Gangsta Rap...He Wanna Grow.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

DEUCE DIME 210 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 97: Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More *UPDATE* [Extended Video Footage Added]
"Very good interview except they didnt ask him about 50 owing 16 million to Sleek company?"
3 minutes ago
Realest97 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 97: Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More *UPDATE* [Extended Video Footage Added]
"banks and yayo must get annoyed after a while wit these interviews. its no wonder why you dont see em around anymore. and you could tell that 50 aint a fan of troy ave cause they both sound alike.. thats crazy"
4 minutes ago
Shamika Sanders posted a blog post

Shabaam Sahdeeq - Keepers Of The Lost Art

Brooklyn veteran spit kicker Shabaam Sahdeeq has returned with his fifth studio album, Keepers Of The Lost Art. The relentless lyricist delivers a body of work that puts his lyrical aptitude at the forefront, while placing an emphasis on top shelf production and cuts, courtesy of Ran Reed, Lewis Parker, DJ Dister, DJ Ready Cee and…See More
9 minutes ago
john smith commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post La The Darkman & Willie The Kid Freestyle; Talk DJ Drama + More - TI50
"these 2 are so slept on"
13 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Launch Massive Stadium Tour Together In June 2014
14 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Mack Wilds Ft. Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes & French Montana - Henny (Remix) Official Music Video
14 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Cassidy - Yayo (Remix) Listen/Download
14 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on NewMusic's blog post Cassidy - Yayo (Remix) Listen/Download
"Tony Yayo needs to jump on this song ASAP #El Chapo 3"
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy