UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mini Review.
llol exactly
50 still with that old a** production. Come to 2012 fif.. Big Sean and co 'boi'in they way through the game not cause they better, they just sound current! Nicki Minaj, gad damn.
Symbolic 1, Drumma Boy, Boi1da, Hit Boy <------ What Old Production ?
zv iv'e tweeted you man, you sending me the snippet mate?

I see them new cats playin with their vocals in a way gunit artist not.

o-o-o-o-o-o-ok Lambogini Mercy, your chick she so thirsty I-I-I-I-I'm in that 2 seat lambo while ur betch tryna jerk me.

All relevant artist are going this. Nicki, Usher, Big Sean,2Chainz, Asap Rocky errybody! 50 soundin all 2010.. 2008 or some sh1t. It's not about havin a good product, which 50 does have. It's about whats in demand.

If 50 sounded like Power Of The Dollar on GRODT he wont have moved units because he would have sounded 1999 instead of 2003. And 50 didnt pioneer that sound in 03, Nelly, Jay, Luda, Ja Rule had already made the sound popular.

Lets Wait For The Album Homie, Before You Judget The Album By The Cover.
yo send me that united nation snippet i wanna hear that one real bad, I would really appreciate that .
same here brah hit me with the snippet

ZV is his Rap name

Zero V*****

ummm...Zebra Victim?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rpj23 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"@V.I. Why the F do u hope this idiot beats it? He Constantly talks about how he's doing dumb s*** and how he will never go to jail. "Just caught a body bout a week agooooooo"? Nah , u about to be some bodies silly hoeeeeeee."
18 seconds ago
corentin liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj x Angie Martinez: Breaks Down Talking About Her Ex-BF Safaree Samuels, Talks August Alsina Romance Rumors, Fame, Beyonce, 'The Pinkprint' & More (Video)
20 seconds ago
corentin posted a blog post

Mase Lost 1.5 Million Followers In Today's Instagram Clean Up - Delete His Account

Instagram made a major clean up today, deleting bots and fake accounts.Most people lost a few followers but some ended up losing.. way more than a few.According to BallerAlert.com, rapper Mase lost 1.5M followers today, and decided to delete his…See More
2 minutes ago
DS liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fashawn x The Alchemist - FASH-Ionably Late (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
4 minutes ago
NYC718 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"shut up"
7 minutes ago
Young Kelz posted a status
"chillin n****"
16 minutes ago
NYC718 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"HIP HOP COPS"
24 minutes ago
2_Goon commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"@Sizzurpurple.... SHa Money already said on Twitter he was only held as they searched the studio. He wasn't arrested or charged."
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy