UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you delusional? Check EVERY f****** hip hop site/blog/forum. And i bet you that you find at LEAST two news about fif and the album.

N***** aint checkin for that s***,lets be real
Are You Refering To Kids ? Cause 50's Fanbase Consists Of People From 19-25 & 25-38.
Thats the same sh1t as 19-38
13-17 too bro ..a kid made a review about oj
dumbass jones ... then wat r u doin here
If The Album Indeed Has Some Big Features On It, The Singles Will Appear On iTunes Top 100 Singe Section, And The People Who Will Purchase The Single Will Wonder From What Project The Record is From, So They'll Obviously Check The Album Out.
Have leave the lights on and United Nations snippets leaked yet?
wow ... fif hasnt been on err radio station in the US bro ... n peopl r spreadin the word on utube too , rap rader etc.. rdoin the same ...
I don't think that's enough. U have to be .. uh, how can I put it. An 'MTV' artist, to really be hot.

Upcoming Releases

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Hazel Auger commented on Ousmane's video
1 hour ago
Hazel Auger commented on Ousmane's video
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
2 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post 17-Year-Old Prodigy Makes a Multi-Million-Dollar Splash in Music Industry
3 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Lisa Deez posted a blog post

Futuristic DJ and Producer EarnMoney Debuts His Rap Album “Best Kept Secret” Available on All Major Music Streaming Sites!

Chicagomusic.com describes DJ EarnMoney as …” a promising star. He’ll break musical grounds internationally while expanding his genre that he categorizes as “Future Sound.” One of the Midwest’s most unique, multifaceted, rising artist, DJ EarnMoney is making a splash into the next phase of his music career, with the…See More
5 hours ago
ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Most Expensive Sh!t: 2 Chainz Checks Out A $354K Rifle (Video)
"You can tell he never used a gun before. No gun etiquette."
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy