UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you delusional? Check EVERY f****** hip hop site/blog/forum. And i bet you that you find at LEAST two news about fif and the album.

N***** aint checkin for that s***,lets be real
Are You Refering To Kids ? Cause 50's Fanbase Consists Of People From 19-25 & 25-38.
Thats the same sh1t as 19-38
lol
lol
13-17 too bro ..a kid made a review about oj
dumbass jones ... then wat r u doin here
If The Album Indeed Has Some Big Features On It, The Singles Will Appear On iTunes Top 100 Singe Section, And The People Who Will Purchase The Single Will Wonder From What Project The Record is From, So They'll Obviously Check The Album Out.
Have leave the lights on and United Nations snippets leaked yet?
wow ... fif hasnt been on err radio station in the US bro ... n peopl r spreadin the word on utube too , rap rader etc.. rdoin the same ...
I don't think that's enough. U have to be .. uh, how can I put it. An 'MTV' artist, to really be hot.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

DJJustBeatz shared their blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Mone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The 2nd Season Of 50 Cent's 'Dream School' Premieres Tonight On SundanceTV (Video)
"@rexgdubb I agree. The last of the moehegans. No one can feel in"
20 minutes ago
Quincy Taylor posted a blog post
21 minutes ago
Givano Gilbert commented on NewMusic's blog post Flying Lotus Ft. Kendrick Lamar - Never Catch Me (Official Music Video)
"I'm feeling this s***..awesome vid, a lil creepy tho to be at your relatives funeral & have the dead dancing beside ya."
22 minutes ago
DJJustBeatz posted a blog post

Kid Red ft. Lil Durk – "Ain’t Enough"

Kid Red reaches out to Chicago’s Lil Durk for his new single ‘Ain’t Enough’.See More
34 minutes ago
Trinity Daniels commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Cover The New Issue Of XXL (Pic)
"Lloyd Banks look like Barack Obama. #AcceptReality #ThingsAreLookUp"
39 minutes ago
MAXXMUSIC BLOGG posted a status
43 minutes ago
MAXXMUSIC BLOGG posted a status
"Analicia Chaves http://j.mp/1oE7bIn IF YOU GOT SOME HOT INSTAGRAM PICS BECOME A INSTABABE ON MAXXMUSICBLOGG"
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy