UPDATE : I Heard 5 Snippets Off 50 Cent's "5 Murder By Numbers" Album [ Check My Review ]

Be My B**** [ Y'all All Heard It The Snippet, Dope ]
Definition Of Sexy [ Reminiscent Of "Build You Up", Fire ]
Roll S*** Feat Kidd Kidd [ Y'all Heard It The Snippet, ill ]
Leave The Lights On [ Fire, New Sound With Old Feel, Went The F*** In ]
United Nations [ It's Similar To "Swag Level" Off The Lost Tape ]

Views: 25128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

theres people on twitter thisis50 facebook myspace you tube and any other source he be using that are aware of his album dropping july 3rd

Here is Part 2 of 50 Cent Interview talking about his music & 5 Murder by Numbers
http://youtu.be/7oK8byFIWWw

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Breezy Says posted blog posts
17 seconds ago
Kevin S. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & Kidd Kidd Accept The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Raising Awareness For Lou Gehrig's Disease [Video]
"Where was the Ice??"
2 minutes ago
Andre Whyte commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Urine & Bottles Thrown At Police. 47 People Arrested, 3 Guns Confiscated Overnight In Ferguson, MO. [Video/Pics]
"@fucktheworld. You're on thisis50 which is owned by a black man who just launched a revolutionary product with intel and speaking on Black people being a lost cause. Thats an oxymoron."
3 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Urine & Bottles Thrown At Police. 47 People Arrested, 3 Guns Confiscated Overnight In Ferguson, MO. [Video/Pics]
"I"
5 minutes ago
Breezy Says shared their blog post on Twitter
9 minutes ago
Eric Cee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ISIS Beheads American Journalist James Foley In Retaliation For U.S. Air Strikes In Iraq, Threaten More [Video]
"The real reason for all of this is they dont want the us setting up central banks in that part of the country. The Rothchilds fund all this b*******."
13 minutes ago
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy