Answer this...what was the last classic hiphop album?

Btw watch the throne was great but just short of classic.

Views: 4559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eminem-recovery kendrick lamar-section.80
xv-zero heroes.......i know the last 2 are mixtapes so they don't count but i love every single track on both of them, i can't wait for kendrick and xv to drop an actual album.
tito lopez-king with no crown......i know most people haven't heard of this guy but this album is amazing, here's a link if you haven't heard it trust me listen. http://www.datpiff.com/Tito-Lopez-King-With-No-Crown-The-Album-mixtape.107311.html
cole word wasnt that bad too but mbdtf was perfect
it qwasnt a straight up hip hop album thopugh
no i feel you too dude, Cole got something for everyone to relate too. just the angry a** bums on here wont admit it...
Kanye last album was close.....
The Recession, Paper Trail, Blueprint 3 are pretty close too but are debatable
Kanye last album .... That s*** had me in the stores the next week even after i had the downloaded copy and i dont even buy albums
ROFL, I Need To Re-Listen To That Album.

same here, I preferred HFM2, Recovery and even Fat Joes's Darkside Vol. 1 to MBDTF in 2010. I would consider none of those albums classic or near classic.

I think the best album the last few years 2005 might be Saigon's Greatest Story Never Told, it's pretty close to classic imo. Other than that the last classic album might be Kanye's Late Registration.

so what? I consider Kanye's first 2 albums classic but MBDTF just wasn't all that to me. Only because I have an own opinion and don't just repeat what others say my "opinion has been shown to be invalid". You can be a smart guy MIC but you're hating and trolling lately is pretty sad. Don't you always say that quality can't really be measured and is only a matter of opinion?

I hope that's not your fake account MIC. Whoever is behind that account is f****** pathetic. Btw don't you have to check if there are new comments for Yayo's or Paris mixtape on Datpiff?

What makes u think YOUR opinion is valid? U think how to love is a classic hip hop track
I'm still waiting on them tiger album numbers....
I know u were gonna make a thread bragging but u didn't expect him to flop that badly

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

KING PROBLEM updated their profile
16 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Twitter
19 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
35 minutes ago
cory G liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9 (PRhyme) - U Looz (Official Music Video)
35 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne On T-Raww & Kylie Jenner: Tyga's Redshirting That Pu$$y Until She's 18 (Video)
"Tyga had more since than that. .........ihope"
41 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Come See Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Perform Live October 23 @ The Emporium On Long Island, NY! (Details Inside)
"Them two should put a Mixtape together"
47 minutes ago
Ear2theStreets posted a blog post

The rise and fall of Chief Keef

Right now you couldn't pay anyone in the music industry to touch Chief and his Glo Gang with a 10 ft pole. Chief Keef burnt all of his bridges on the way up which is why you don't see anyone around him except now for the leaches he calls friends who helped ruin his career.He had a label but failed to release a single album. He never reached Billboard's Top 40 and he never had any songs on regular radio rotation. He missed or skipped the majority of his interviews and performances which is why…See More
1 hour ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne On T-Raww & Kylie Jenner: Tyga's Redshirting That Pu$$y Until She's 18 (Video)
"Hahahaha. Vlad asked if she was 17 but knew her her birthday.. Come on Vlad."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy