ahhaha ROZAY IS GETTIN MONEY (RICH FORVER TOUR) IN EUROPE BTW AHAHA pt2

IT was def the best mixtape ot last year

cant wait to see the next vid

ahha look at the crowd

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup that how sick h is too dope
off a mixtape? impressive indeed. ROZAY!!!
yup bro that was too much off a mixtape ahhaa
G unit bin doin that 4 10 years nothin New officer pozay, plus that mixtape was ment to be his album and don't 4get a tour bus 4 all them fts u got no that s*** u call rap. Giv freeway Rick his name bac officer pozay. #SK
hes tourin off a mixtape in europe not the us that how sick he is.. ahha sold out concert rozay
Somebody mad. LMAO
ahahha hater why u mad rozz gettin money bro
ahahhaa this nikka def mad
when the hell does his album drop? n!ggas need that asap.
yup true anyway it doesnt matter his buzz is giganormous
but it does drop this year right? he'd be crazy not to capitalize off his buzz right now.
true

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

hater squasher commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Shout out to shilee ...thought u was gonna roast me lol ...I didn't see that comment so I also apologize"
11 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"N**** shut up you stink, ok, always talkin s***, make me sick which ya broke a**. You ain't got s***, you ain't s***, ya feet stank n**** ya nasty.Ya dirty, ya look bad, ya talk stupid, ya dumb - T.I. The Breakup :-P"
33 minutes ago
Realizm49 commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post B.o.B - New Black (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"This is a sick mixtape, best I've heard in a bit. Of course no love, ya'll just racking your credit cards at Wallmart. I hear ya Shilee. :("
38 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"URLAME you broke a ss uneducated fu ck boy! this is something I do for fun you do this like it's yo job, FOH bummy broke a ss nicca!"
56 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"why would I have some ignorant sh it to say to you hater? just like I said to him my bad & I'm NOT a big 50 fan so I wouldn't know! & URKILLER get out of my a ss, how the f uck you know what I do, if yo lame a ss aint doing it too…"
1 hour ago
URKILLER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Now that was directed toward you."
1 hour ago
URKILLER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Shilee, you f***** live on this site. Go do something with your life you weave wearing, nappy headed, bald headed roach."
1 hour ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“The only joy in the world is to begin.” -Cesare Pavese"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy