Here is the OFFICIAL category to post your profile in order to win tickets.

To be eligible for the contest, you have to:

1. Create a profile on Thisis50.com
2. Put the link of your profile and the venue you are applying for here in a comment

Find the cities you can apply to in the TOUR section
we don't provide transportation to the show

!!! SPAMMERS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED !!!

Tags: 50, COUNTY, Cent, Contest, I, KINGS, LOVE, MUCH, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, U, More…[-N], be, contest, csmsetupnim, groupie, i, i'll, love, man, much, my, so, tickets, tour, you, your

Views: 1115

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If 50 adds a Canadian venue…preferably Toronto…I would love the opportunity to meet him…

Come on 50 you have fans in Canada too come back and show some luv to your Canadian fans!!!!

http://www.thisis50.com/profile/GunitBrownin
I KNOW IMA GET THEM THIS TIME
I GOTTA B LUCKY THIS TIME
U GOTTA MEET US SO HOPEFULLY WELL WIN
THIS TIME WE GONNA B LUCKY
THERE IS NO LUCK
I'm gonna win these tickets and you know this
I gotcha If I win you and ya man can have my tickets
http://www.thisis50.com/profile/Discovery121
Fit ima still go wit NYC Garden Baby!
If I gotta get a job at KFC out this motha Im goin win or loose (see prior posts)
I should get a job as a professional G- Unit concert goer cause its gon be hype around me regardless word to my muva!
And when I hit the block (34th and 8th) I still will chillll I dont want to but I got to so da hommie can keep comin around
YOU SHOULD JUST GET A JOB.

"LOVIN' HIM JUST AIN'T ENOUGH"...

IF ITS HYPE AROUND YOU--IT WON'T BE HYPE AROUND 50--UNLESS YOU ARE GONNA BE THE "HYPE MAN"

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

T commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"Lmao..... no chick should press charges for that! Just take that one as 'he got me' and laff It off"
9 minutes ago
NewMusic's 10 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
SKNZ commented on NewMusic's blog post Honey Cocaine - Curveball (Official Music Video)
"I hope the ol girl read this. Get them shorts out yo a**. You not sexy bit h. You can't dance. And if that was u rapping your a complete horrid sight. GARBAGE!!!! #Nothing worse than an ugly THOT"
21 minutes ago
N!K*westside*CAL! da BULL SHARK! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"lol"
22 minutes ago
N!K*westside*CAL! da BULL SHARK! commented on NewMusic's blog post Tony Yayo x DJ Whoo Kid x Watch The Duck - Frosted Leaf
"Good song. Love the mellow beat. Something definitely for the headphones. I wanna hear a hype fast beat from yayo. Seems like hes always rapping the same speed."
25 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea - Iggy SZN
"Nah."
26 minutes ago
Looking for Class liked NewMusic's blog post Tony Yayo x DJ Whoo Kid x Watch The Duck - Frosted Leaf
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy