How the hell is game not on that list? TI ain't a tight lyricist, not even kanye, who the hell picks these stupid nominees!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kanye's a beast! He better than game. WTF are you talkin bout?
to have a lyricist of the year you gotta have a list similar to this

immortal technique
lupe
andre
common
talib
mos def
joe budden
lloyd banks
papoose
where's cassidy?
the best lyracist should be ICE CUBE
they shouldnt even get picked unless they brang an album out that year!!
THREE LETTERS...................PLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yall underrate T.I...dude can spit
yes sir, wayne a b*tch!!! T.I. is the sh*t. and Fabolous is so underrated.
co-sign i admitt the game did...I hate the game right now..but when the n**** frist was making mixtapes...not about the unit..
how the hell game get A lyricist?roflmao
lyrics? you gotta be kidding me...if bET would recognize all types...i woulda handed that s*** to royce

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Urban Threshold posted a blog post

Thisis50 Indie Artist Spotlight: Wizard of wordplay Willfowl launches new album inspired by ‘Lunch Break’ from work

PITTSBURGH, PA – In the days and weeks immediately following his honorable discharge from the U.S. Army National Guard, William Fowler (better known on stage as “Willfowl”) often found himself restless. He began working at the bank, and every day on his lunch break he would help alleviate that restlessness by taking a walk. At first, his walks were a chance to have a smoke and…See More
23 minutes ago
Emmanuel Banks liked Besir Esati's blog post Gucci Mane Brings Out 50 Cent At Coachella (Video)
1 hour ago
GANGSTA WAYNE commented on NewMusic's blog post Ar-Ab Ft. NoBrakes Bras - All Up (Official Music Video)
"ar ab is so fire"
4 hours ago
GANGSTA WAYNE commented on NewMusic's blog post Ar-Ab Ft. NoBrakes Bras - All Up (Official Music Video)
"ar ab is so fire"
4 hours ago
Mikhail Stukov posted a blog post

Damond Young - "The Teenager Story" (Album)

TRACKLIST1.DEC 3RD2.NO MORE3.TURN UP4.GET HIGH FEAT YSLIVING5.SPACESHIP FEAT ANDRES6.IAMDOGBACKWARDS7.THEY WAY I DO FEAT DON FLAMINGOiTunes LinkSee More
4 hours ago
Trillest Entertainment liked Trillest Entertainment's video
5 hours ago
GANGSTA WAYNE commented on Besir Esati's blog post Gucci Mane Brings Out 50 Cent At Coachella (Video)
"fire"
6 hours ago
Mixtape Bosses shared a profile on Facebook
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy