WHY WHEN PEOPLE ASK WHOS THE KING OF HIP HOP THEY ALWAYS BASE IT ON SALES RATHER THEN LYRICAL SKILLS??

IM HEARING ALOT OF BLOGGERS TALKING ABOUT LIL WAYNE ,TI,KANYE ON BEING THE KING OF HIP HOP??? THESE RAPPERS I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY GOT SOME AIIGHT SONGS SOME CATCHY S*** BUT DO U REALLY BELIEVE THEY CAN BE THE KING OF HIP HOP??WHY DOES EVERYONE BASE THIS SUBJECT ON WHO SALES MORE?? WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO LISTEN TO INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO WHAT THEY LIKE AND WHAT THEY FEEL?
I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE ...IN MY OPINION KINGS OF HIP HOP SHOULD BE NICE LYRICAL, VERSITAL, AND BE ABLE TO GO MAINSTREAM BUT ALSO NEVER 4GET WHERE THIS MUSIC CAME FROM WHICH IS THE STREETS...IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD BE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS ...
JAYZ
NAS
EMINEM
JADAKISS
50 CENT
SHYNE HOLD YA HEAD BABY BOY
IF YA FEEL LET IT BE KNOWN AND IF U DONT WELL JUST KEEP D*** RIDING AND FOLLOW THE CROWD ....ONE

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEA TRUE...BUT F*** THAT....THE BEST LYRICIST DOESNT NECESSARILY PRODUCE GOOD SOUND, & THE KING OF HIP HOP IS BASED ON EXPOSURE, WHICH MEANS GREAT MUSIC WILL EXPOSE YOU....SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE LYRICS ARE NOT A GOOD THING TO BE USED HERE! ALSO CHECK THIS OUT...EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN A KING AT CERTAIN POINT HAD LYRICS THAT WERE KILLING....OF COURSE SOME WERE BETTER LYRICIST SUCH AS TUPAC & BIGGIE...............YA HEARD ME ?
THERE GOES ANOTHER D*** RIDER !! LOL I DONT EVEN WANNA BE SEEN BUMPING DAT HOMO ASSSS N**** BUT KNOCKYA SELF OUT LIKE MY DUDE JADA SAID
wayne ok at best funny carter 3 = no story , no depth instead was comcial = not classic!

i feeel ya

like em n dat earnt he sales there talent made them big but lot cats like jada pap styles p etc overlooked and dey kill homo like wayne

old 50 defo was king for a long while

em etc
he aint no d*** rider he is true for the moment. ya know why. people listen to beats not the lyrics. put someone from now in a battle with a dude like big pun he would have eatin em alive. or big or pac... dudes just make hot beats and no one cares if the lyrics are on point but me if ya lyrics are wack i could give a f*** less about the beat cause lyrics can make a f** a** beat tight as f*** but wack lyrics to hot beat ruin the whole track for me
NEW YORK RAP IS DEAD?? F*** IS YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOUR ON A NEW YORK RAPPERS WEBSITE!! YOUZ A D*** HEAD 4 REAL ..... KEEP BUMPIN YA HOMO RAP F***** HURRRY UP
Compared to the South? How about who ever started this posting named rappers with ill lyrics- all from up North.
FIVE-O DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE UP THERE.
BIGGIE IS AN OG ALREADY STR8 OUTTA BK BORN AND RAISED !! DOWN SOUTH RAP???HAHAHAH WHOS THE KING OF HIP HOP RICK ROSS?? GUCCI MAIN?? LUDACRIS?? TRICK DADDY?? MAN STFU UP SON U SOUND MAD STUPID PROLLY ONE OF THEM COUNRTY A** NI99AS DAT TALK LIKE U CHEWING ON A D*** PAUSE! STAY IN YOUR LANE U SOFT ASSS NI99AA NONE OF THE RAPPERS IN THE SOUTH CAN COMPARE 2 RAPPERS IN NEW YORK CITY !BIRTH OF THIS S***! NONE!! CANT EVEN COMPARE THE LYRICS !!! JUST KEEP DANCING DOWN THERE AND SNAPP YA FINGERS BUT KEEEP DAT S*** DOWN SOUTH ONLY PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO DOWN SOUTH MUSIC IN NYC IS LIL KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL DANCING AND MAKING LIL SHOWS AND S*** BESIDES DAT I DONT SEE NO REAL N**** BUMPING SOME SOULJA BOY OR LIL WAYNE OR ANY OF DAT ABC S*** REAL TALK
What about corny a** Soulja Boy? Master P? I can name alot of corny a** Southerners as well as Northerners such as Ja Rule. And why do you MF talk about to same s***?
THATS A LIL GIRL RAPPIN MATTER FACT DAT BIRD B**** IS FROM AROUND THE BLOCK FROM ME SHE LAME THO SHE AINT NO RAPPPER D*** HEAD WHO ARE U!? GET LOST MAN GET YA SWAGG OUTTA HERE
You can't be the King of anything if you can't seduce the mass. Be the King of Hip hop is based on both sales and skills.
a get @ ya boi,..show sum luv,..new song up on the myspace called "Doing It",..if you got 1,..get @ ya boi,..let me get ya opinion on it,..1

myspace.com/1rocehussle

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Shabana Shaba commented on Shabana Shaba's album

EN VIVO=CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City Live Stream UCL Soccer Watch Free Online

"Live stream Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow live Soccer, where I can watch for free CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City livestream on pc free, direct broadcast Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow live TV, Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow live online HD HQ…"
56 seconds ago
Shabana Shaba commented on Shabana Shaba's album

EN VIVO=CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City Live Stream UCL Soccer Watch Free Online

"watch CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City Live online Streaming free en vivo UEFA Champions League - GROUP E Soccer match hd TV Channel 2014 UEFA Champions League - GROUP E Soccer™ away match Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow live free online From…"
1 minute ago
Alex Hill posted a blog post

Live at the Kensington Roof Sessions featuring Ella Eyre, Mila Falls, Akua Konamah and Michelle Andrade, 17/10/2014

To kick off the evening was Michelle Andrade a young musician hailing from London who immediately set the tone with her own record,‎ ‘Take Control.’She generated plenty of attention from the crowd and had plenty of fans who came out to support her and she showed just why with the talent she possesses behind the mic!‎Just…See More
7 minutes ago
Mistro Beatz shared their video on Twitter
10 minutes ago
flo commented on NewMusic's blog post ILoveMakonnen Ft. Drake - Tuesday (Official Music Video)
"I can't get Jiggy with this Sh!T"
12 minutes ago
Brooklynskillz posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy