THEY AIN'T BLACK

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry but who says the N word anymore.
We as black people dont call each other "Spics" or "Crackers" but everyone use "N****" I dont understand....
i see the pppl who arent black trying to defend saying n****....but i dont see anyone with a solid argument against this 1^^^^^^
this threads been done a million times......lmao @ the blonde dude sayin he's a n****......if that the case I'm a muthafuckuin c****!
N****, im PR and i neva say n**** a day in my life........n****.
LMAO...smh Dime
LoL Im Cute Huh
Rican n***** and dominican n***** already say "n****" my n****. Nothing new.
yea u r :D
There u go....More recent pic so whazzup now! Don't judge by the cover, cos this n**** 4 real!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MIXTAPE** By Skee Franchise - "Skee Since '96"

From Chicago Illinois comes the artist and songwriter Skee Franchise is a very hardworking and dedicated artist concentrated on constantly polishing his craft and becoming better and better. No stranger to the music scene though, he first started in the year 2005 and is known for his impeccably strong delivery and cadence on the mic with his rhymes and wordplay. Skee Franchise continues to make his mark in the music industry dropping his newest full length mixtape project entitled "Skee Since…See More
3 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post Juelz Santana - Up In The Studio Gettin Blown Freestyle (Official Music Video)
"A!"
25 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Whoo Kid & Tony Yayo x Gigwise: Talk Steve-O Smashing His Piano After Prince Stole His Girl (Video)
"Who the f*** is this MGK lookin muh fucka doin the interview? Prolly dont know s*** about the history of The Unit or rap.. Nah talkin bout?"
26 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & Leah Remini x WWHL: Crack On Vivica A. Fox For Licking The Rapper's Butt During Sex (Video)
"N!gga paypal me $5 of laughter for that corny asss s***"
31 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post Fetty Wap - Make You Feel Good (Official Music Video)
"This stupid idiot.. Ol one eye"
33 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post Ty Dolla $ign - $ (Official Music Video)
"SAWFT!"
34 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post Rotimi - Paradise (Official Music Video)
"SAWFT!"
36 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Released From Psychiatric Hospital (Video)
"This is hollywood for ya.. N**** prolly wasnt even in no hospital hollywood be lyin"
38 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy