YO THIS MORNING, I REMEMBERED THOSE LINES FROM BACK BACK ON THE BEG FOR MERCY NO FEAR, WHEN N**** WAS KILLING THOSE TRACKS !!! NOW BUCK BE F*****' UP SMOKIN THAT MARIE-JUANA GOT HIM F*****' UP...BUT U CAN'T BITE THE HANDZ THAT FEED U, WHO STEAL AGAINST THE HAND THAT FEED HIM DESERVE TO....THAT'S WHAT THE G'S SAY. WHERE'S BUCK ????????????? CASHVILLE WHERE Y'ALL AT ???? IS TENNESSEE GONNA DIE LIKE TEXAS ???

CHECK OUT : http://themixtapesclub.blogspot.com

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAZZZZ !!!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

co sign about time some1 spits dat real ish about Buc
Bucks career is pretty much over n***** don't f*** with g unit because it's the "in" thing to do I keep hearing n***** I run with diss me for buying TOS then be like you can I borrow it to put it in my itunes library or "gunit wack I'd never join thisis50 but can you burn that banks return of the plk heard it on Shade 45 it's got some nice tracks" n***** is closet fans because n***** is sheep they follow the flock n***** tell me G unit is commercial but T.I.P. aint with bubblegum songs like "whatever you like" and Wayne with "lollipop" which why he sold amilli, Banks and Yayo are yes men but unlike Buck they not in the red they touring the world picking up 25k a show a couple shows a week you do the math, in Bmore n***** say they don't f*** with fif bu the arena was quiet as s*** until he came on. N***** who "didn't f*** with T.O.S." knew all the words to varous tracks, and believe me Buck will never reach T.I. or Jay Z status doesn't have the work ethic or mental capasity. He's young minded f****** with white boy drugs, and abusing alcohol you know the type of things that the real money getters, FIF, HOV, LUDA, DIDDY, don't abuse
STREET N***** AINT F***** WITH BANKS ??????? THE YHATE ON FIF CAUSE FIF BE GETTING OVER N***** HEAD CONFUSE THEM TO GET WHERES AT BUT ON THE REAL BANKS STAYS RELEVANT THO IN THE STREEEEEEEETS !!!
bucks the best!!!!! dunno what hes doin now, but 50 and buck need to squash the beef cuz g unit is way better with him
WILL NEVER HAPPENED
yo i was juss thinkin of where's buck myself!?!?!
he got alot of explainin to do about that whole backstage at the game concert situation concerning him and irv gotti.!
HE'S STILL CONFUSED LOL NOW HES GOTTA GO SAY WASSUP TO IRRVVV ???
I been tellin deez guys that buc was the swag and actual artiste of the Unit. Like you felt him when he rap. Like every G-Unit mixtape or album i always checked out the tracs with buc first! Buc gotta lotta soul in his raps and he reaches the ones who listen to music, not just rap lovers. Like my man said all that so called beef with 50. I dont know neither of them. But I do prefer his music over any of the rest of the members. Listen to Jesus Walk freestyle, My whole life, Laugh now cry lata, My life is the s*** and many others like it. U'll c!

I hope Buc returns on a better platform so more people can listen to his music. I've heard mad leaked tracks and couple of mixtapes from him but nothing really official as of yet. But Buc aint down for the count. 50 made him more popular by kickin' him out if you think about it. Now he's himself self not just one of dem G Unit n*****!

615!
Buck popularity soured for like a couple of weeks but his name aint flying around the streets, like or hate Banks and Yayo, at least people talk about them. N***** who don't f*** with the unit still knew that they both dropped new mix tapes, not saying Buck is down for good but he'll never be a A. list solo artist, probably never be a B. list and trying to latch on to Gayme or Weezy aint gonna make it happen, and speaking for n***** i know in bmore and Philly, n***** usually checked for banks verse first not Bucks
straight up i always look for banks and 50 first
Thank you, stepping your Gayme up isn't disappearing or getting dissed in D.C. or trying to latch on to Gayme, who don't even want him, just let him make a little camio in a Vid
Buck is a** as in every rapper in the south im glad that bum bounced out the Unit they Unit better off without that f**...If i ever see that nikka ima take my clock and smack him across the face...YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Urban Threshold posted a blog post

Thisis50 Indie Artist Spotlight: Young friends use seamless collaboration to create hit new single ‘Da Wave’

NEW ENGLAND – Sanat Kumara – now known in hip-hop circles simply as SK – first met Tarzan F1gz at the age of 17. The two had a mutual producer who liked music and invited them both over to sample some new sounds. The two started doing music together almost immediately, and they never stopped. The two continue to work together as…See More
27 minutes ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Urban Stone liked Urban Stone's video
1 hour ago
Urban Stone liked Urban Stone's video
1 hour ago
Jennifer Gonzalez posted a blog post

Pat Ryan Drops New Track Goldfish | @_PatRyan

Self Written and Produced, “GOLDFISH.”Which Originated from one of his youtube videos.Where you can watch him make the whole song start to finish.After having so many requests to release the full track.It became the very first single he ever distributed.To date, It has pulled in hundreds of…See More
2 hours ago
Derek Lemire posted blog posts
2 hours ago
James L liked James L's video
2 hours ago
James L liked James L's blog post Sean Dampe Indie Spotlight interview
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy