IF THERE WAZ ONE ARTIST U LIKE TO SEE SIGN WIT DA UNIT WHO WOULD IT BE

I WANT TO KNO WHO WOULD U THINK FIT GOOD IN DA UNIT???

Tags: G, UNIT

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rakim
Only dude right know I could see on there is Beanie Seagle, If beans was on G-Unit there would have another lyrical monster on the team. Its hard to think of anyone else that could fit their circle. Its like trying to find the right fit for the yankees, not everybody can play there. Know what im talking about.

How you doin? Yo...Dis da kid *SUPAMAN* aka "The G-Unit Prince". Show ya love and spread the word...Vote for *SUPAMAN* "The G-Unit Prince" as the next to sign wit G-Unit. Much Love to you. G-G-G-G-G-Unit! Dis is Da Unit!

*Supaman* "The G-Unit Prince"

Photobucket
damn thats foul lol
Oh s*** yall DIdnt Get tha Email .. Im bout to be that Niggah In tha Unit
Get It boi Niggah
man....fif should sign papoose...or jim jones
Feezy WWW.ONETYME.COM GO CHECK HIM OUT
ME LOL!!!
gillie tha kid he hard body
ME!!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Kurupt Ft. B-Real, Wiz Khalifa, Malley Mall & Knotch - Hydroponic (Listen/Download)
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Nitty Scott, MC Ft. Eliki - Feng Shui (Prod. By Ski Beatz)
4 minutes ago
Curtiss replied to Curtiss's discussion Petition for 50 to release The West Kept Secrert album
"Video added"
23 minutes ago
BX Brown commented on NewMusic's blog post Cipha Sounds X Drewski 'Banned From Radio' Ft. Maino, Bodega Bamz, Chinx, Troy Ave, Mack Wilds & City Boy Dee (Official Music Video)
"This s*** is dope!"
31 minutes ago
Adam Bomb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post CTFU: Man Traumatized By Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape: "The Sound Of The Kardashians' Nasal Voices Or Catching & Glimpse Of Them Makes Me Feel Nauseous & Shaky"
"nowhere near as weird as being a fan of kim kardashian"
35 minutes ago
NewMusic's 9 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
42 minutes ago
50s Most Wanted shared NewMusic's blog post on Twitter
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy