Was Tupac Shakur gay? Was it clouded by his popularity and now legendary status as one of da best rappers ever? If it was revealed that he was, would yo opinion change about him?

As a homosexual, i personally think that he might have been that way. Of course he wuz poetic and talented, but so much to the point he could do and say whateva he wanted and people would like him. He did lash out alot. But that's life for u. He liked showing luv to his homies too. I enjoy the same. Most closeted homosexuals aren't timid and shy. They blend in. They are the ones you least suspect. Hell, i was on the football team in school and me and about 6 other n***** (respected as some of the best athletes in our region) were in the closet. N***** get tired of trying to put on a persona of this "tough guy" who loves hoes and is all gangsta 24-7. All im saying is that there is a movement going on in the industry today and all of you n***** who hate will be eating your words when you find out that sum of yo favorite entertainers are (and were) in the closet. Holla

Tags: 2PAC

Views: 14871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is proved that 2Pac had women in the 3 digit area !

Go check 2Pac's documentaries and check youtube's !!!

They said Pac used to f*** 3 to 4 b****** a day! on movie sets, studios, everywhere ...
I HOPE YO F***** AZZ DIE FROM AIDS IN DA MOUTH FOR POSTING SOME B******* LIKE DIS,DAT N**** PAC A LEGEND AND HOMO N***** SHOULDNT SPEAK HIS NAME,ESPECIALY WHEN U SAYING STUPID S*** LIKE DAT..............
how you gonna get aids just in the mouth? lol. you cute though. i see you really like him with all of his songs on your profile. i respect that. i respect pac. but that doesnt change my beliefs
shut yo gay a** up.....if u respect him u wouldnt put no dumb s*** up like dat!!!!
n**** f*** u how are u gonna judge someone cause their gay, i think he couldve been gay

^
U f***** n***** kill me.n**** where I'm from you'd get your face beat soft for even askin some b******* like that and u wonder why people gay bash.u punk muthafuckas always try to legitimize that sick a** lifestyle by makin s*** up about people everybody love.PAC was never gay thats blasphemy u b**** a** n****.die slow my 44 make sho all u b**** n***** don't grow
i love that song
^
lmfao...yeah he dont want them bushes movin in front of his crib
I thnk it shouldn't matter whether he was or wasn't but, I think u did this on purpose just to get someone to comment on this theory u used one of the biggest name in rap, cause u know someone is goin to have a problem wit u saying that. U put urself in pac's shoes would u like it if all u was tryin to do was rest in peace and u got some homosexual stir up s*** and throwin dirt on ur name. I mean if by some chance ur right it still ain't none of ur biz

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Shane Shadrach commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boxer Rubin Carter, Made Famous By Denzel Washington's Portrayal Of Him In The Movie 'The Hurricane' Dead At 76
"RIP to Real time Real n****!!!so much respect for you brother..such an inspiration...Love from Sri Lanka...Worldwide love Brother...May you rest in peace!!"
17 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! RL Talks Almost Committing Suicide; Says Chris Brown is The Future; Calls Tank Underrated

RL Talks Almost Committing Suicide; Says Chris Brown is The Future; Calls Tank Underrated

Watch part 1 RL Speaks on Next; Working w/ 50 Cent; Meeting Prince http://youtu.be/GwS5J-heH18 Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with RL for an e...

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Thisis50 TV's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

What is the biggest check Logan Paul ever got off vine?

0:11

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
BX Brown commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill & Omelly - Freestyle For HHS1987 [Video]
"That s*** was funny as he'll. great punch lines but not a freestyle really since your n***** know the words."
2 hours ago
Janelle Het-Heru Glenn shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Nay Smooth Frink shared their video on Twitter
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy