LMAO! Another broke rapper comes outta the closet....Benzino taking NUDE pictures of himself

Found this in Jen the Pen's Blog:
"While Benzino rides around miami in his black bentley, and takes pictures of himself nude in the bathroom of his penthouse condo for myspace His mother's Boston, Massachusetts home has been foreclosed on for non-payment"
You can read it all HERE....

Tags: benzino, f*****, f*****, hater, haters

Views: 6313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a bit old but it seemed it flew over some of the heads right here..
*bump*
wtf
LOL! Did you read the story too? This aint even photoshopped...
damn that's gay...
YES INDEED! And this dude try to diss Eminem, 50 and Dre saying they gay...while he is the one shooting nude pics of himself...LMAO!
LOL wtf?
f*** , this just f***** up my day...
why you dudes postin this gay s*** ?
To expose them faggots...
Benzino is about to get in the shower wit wayne
Gay A**...SMH
wooooah...
Yo! This dude is wack...he doesn't even deserve to be commented on.
Another stunt to get himself some recognition...Benny-sit your $5 a** down looking like a malnourished red nose pit-bull!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Report: Beyonce & Jay Z's Marriage On The Rocks
"Tony Yayo can slip in and replace Jay Z #PassPortGang"
5 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children. – Billy Graham"
17 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
"Erm... Aren't you suppose to post the actual video of the performance? Loved the soundtrack though! But c'mon son! :D"
28 minutes ago
JuiceStarr commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Report: Beyonce & Jay Z's Marriage On The Rocks
"hope this BS and if not, i pray it works out for em!!"
31 minutes ago
Aaron A-Buck Tyson liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
1 hour ago
southside don liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Cormega Talks About Today's Generation; "Industry" Single - TI50
1 hour ago
Anthony Black commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Cormega Talks About Today's Generation; "Industry" Single - TI50
"Rap has Been Corporate For Years Now there's so much money involved!! I just write Urban Poems because I worked for a Different Corporation than the Music Industry and we had the Records on Everyone. But I street Hood at the end of the day…"
1 hour ago
Jullsan commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Craigslist Murders: Pregnant Wyoming Teen Strangled, BF Decapitated After Sexual Rendezvous With Stranger [Video/Pics]
"This is so messed up on so many levels. Why would you even put your unborn baby in that situation? *smh*"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy