ok so i finally got "da n**** you love hate" from indastreets.net and i must admit this is a good album by spider loc but what caught my attention is he has a track on the album called "celebrity" witch he talks about staying loyal to 50 cent and how he hasnt been able to keep in touch with the big boss and also hasnt been present on any g-unit releases in a while or got to go on tour with the unit but he lets you know he appreciates what 50 has done for him and will remain loyal i thought i would share with you guys the track and the haters are welcome too.

source- shss blog
http://www.zshare.net/audio/147398548c947708/]spider loc - celebrity.mp3

Views: 29

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its all about the LOYALTY ..
yepper
spider loc lives by street code. he understands that 50 has been burned twice by sacrifising hisself to promote other artist in the camp so he doesn't take it personal. all he has to do is keep making music and everything wiill fall into place.
Tyrone said it.
fif needs ta put SPIDER OUT THERE,SPIDER'S THA REALEST GANGSTER IN
G UNIT. PLUS "G'Z LIKE THEY USE 2", I KNOW FIF 6UMPIN THAT S*** SPIDER
LOC HATERS 6UMPIN THAT SONG. WHENEVER HE DECIDED TA PUT OUT
LOC, I HOPE HE GETS ALL THA S*** GAYME HAD.

DR DRE 6EATS, FIF WRITEIN HOOKS AND THA PROMOTIONS
yeah spider is loyal like 40glocc too there good people
so?
thats for spider and fif to worry about thats their business who am i to speak on it opinions wouldnt matter like they gonna listen to tha people
THATS the s***..
Loc iz a real G and a very good rapper

50 have to give him a bigger chance and replace buck with him!!!!!

Loc da future

GGGGG-UNIT

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Complete Mess: Donald Sterling Sues The NBA. Doc Rivers Likely To Quit, Chris Paul Thinking Of Boycotting If Sterling Owns The Team Next Season [Video]
"you n****** better get in line when a jew tells you..."
8 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Signs Real Madrid Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo As The 1st Client To His New Sports Management Firm [Video]
"no fking way! CR takes a loss for this one lmao!"
10 minutes ago
billy bob commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post 16orBetter Ep. 23 - Moe Money, Verbal Phantom, Stef ta Def - TI50
"Moe money was dope when jack said "it only gets better" I believed that lying a** n**** then verbal phantom gets on and half way through his verse I stopped watching so to the other dude whose name is in the title if you're dope blame…"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on NewMusic's blog post 2 Chainz Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson In 'Thriller' Inspired Music Video For 'Freebase'
"It's cool to see that people still put creativity in their music videos"
1 hour ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LL Cool J Performs 'You Already' Ft. Troy Ave, Talks New Album 'G.O.A.T. 2,' Features From Loaded Lux, Uncle Murda, Raekwon & More [Video]
"Legendary! !!!!!"
1 hour ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
2 hours ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
2 hours ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks & Troy Ave Performed At Providence Rhode Island (Videos + Photos)
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy