What's the first thing you notice when you see a woman or man?

It could be swag,body,or looks and even money. What draws you to someone?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol honest
Eyes. LOL.
na first thing i notice is da face all together...lips ..hair..eyes...gotta be right.
then da body
man you sound gay as hell all see is the a**
eyes,a**,an da few more things but thats about it
LOOKS ISN'T EVERYTHING, JUST NO FLAVOR FLAV'S.

MONEY IS IMPORTANT, YOU HAVE TO BE FINANCIALLY STABLE. A WOMAN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY ALL YOUR BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF YOU.

BODY IS VITAL. IT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU RESPECT YOUR TEMPLE AND HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

AND SWAG IS DEFINITELY THE MOST IMPORTANT/NOTICEABLE THING ON A MAN. SWAG IS A MUST, ITS EVERYTHING. SWAG IS CONFIDENCE, SELF-ASSURANCE, AND STYLE ALL MIXED IN ONE.

AND YOU'RE FORGETTING ABOUT PERSONALITY! IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OUTGOING, APPROACHABLE PERSONALITY, YOU CAN'T HANG.

AND A SMILE IS THE CHERRY ON TOP. IF DUDE GOT ALL HIS TEETH, PEARLY WHITES (NO GRILLS AND GOLD MESS), THEN A WOMAN IS GOOD.

ISN'T THAT THE BIONIC/RENAISSANCE MAN? Lol.
damn hope u find him lol
u a f****** racist what do you have against aliens?
LMAO, wtf?
wat it good you is ugly as hell inside and out
I am attracted first to eyes.. and then to smile...
a nice body is important..
but most important to me is attitude and how I am treated!
SOME women only go for total hot guys..
me I give guys a chance...
looks matter... but they arent everything..
i have heard guys say they will put up with more from a hott chic..
than a dog..
well that is crazy .. and shows how shallow most men are..
I dont care what u look like or how much money u got..
if u dont treat me right ..
i aint interested!
What's the stance on my photo say?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

YoungRuff commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"never liked this nicca music. this tubby chocolate easter egg looking B!tch."
10 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"Lmfao damn! Where the f*** did all the money go????? Bankruptcy is in the future mark my words"
17 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
18 minutes ago
Hakim Discovery121 commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"Yes!"
41 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Young Thug - 1017 Thug 3: The Finale (Album Stream)
"This n**** garbage"
42 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"I hope the belly chain wasn't for him lol"
44 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"Wasn't"
45 minutes ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"i got all those remixes and this on repeat my wife is getting sick of it asking can we listen to sonething else... thats when i knew ......i had to leave her lol jk but im not hahaha g unit !"
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy