Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When is the DJ DRAMA Mixape >Blood in a Gangsta's Grillz commin out?
Hi man............I'm young raper and i have my small label..........i have problems with me leg (left) VEERY big problems...........I was in your concert in slovakia......i was in white and i was have white durag with /NY/ you was see me.....in concert i need your help.......peoples in me city beating to me because i'm ill. can you come here man?....please whan i chating with you in real life this will best
i Dont have money.....my dream is have song with you . My friends speaking and i too : YOU ARE BEST!!! I like you and Banks and Yayo too......When you read this massage and you go or no.-.... please send me E-mail to Tomas.Kontra@zoznam.sk please and you dont want come...can come Banks or Yayo...and only will you have T.O.S. because you have now very work i waitng for you....please ....please.....I have big problems and in my dreams i will have song with "BB" - Big BOSS! thanks i waiting thank you.......I live here : Slovakia,Banskobystrický kraj,Revúca,05001,Magnezitárov C/2,Kontra Dalimír I live there...come and please come Fiddy.
50 when is the GUnit/Gangsta Grillz mixtape droppin? And are you on a track with TI?
hey 50, when will we see you again in cape town, you rocked dawg...
ey yo 50 u should start sellin those "thisis50" shirts u n***** wearin
I would like a privat messege,as It will be VERY HARD to find a reply here.
Ok,I don't know who will read this and who reply,but whoever you are just tell me please,is Buck really out of G-Unit now?Why it happend?HOW?he is good rapper..
50 you a b**** u had ur chain snatched in africa
come to kenya n ul die
hey yo 50 how u doing ?
i huv one question fo you (if u answer one day)
how feel u after angola footage ?
this n**** hit u i seen lol
sorry for u chain in diamond (?) or gold
but in africa nobody get that no money no food u know
Africa is no Queens its more dangerous
so the next time 'watch it'
Hi Mr 50 Cent.

1. How did it feel like to meet Nelson Mandela?
2. Did you think you ever think that you are going to be this successful?
3. I am not a good rapper, but I inspire to go into business, can you give me some business advice?
4. Is Paper Chaser going to be in the new G Unit Album (T.O.S)?

Thanks a lot;
Muhlaba Muhlare
Johannesburg
South Africa
50 why do you not respond to gayme's disses,why not make a mix tape like you did when fat joe's album came do the same when gayme's album come out and title it L.A.X. atives,will you ever be cool with young buck.will you do a all rap tour in the states.
Fifty is jealous about Game
Fat Joe say "Hate it or love it, The Game's on top
Now you jealous of him, when your s*** going to stop?" about da beef between game & fifty.
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

check out the I like the way she do it rmx at www.myspace.com/avadenera ASAP!!!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Royce Da 5'9 Says Nobody Can Beat Eminem In A Battle. You Agree? [Video/Poll]
"Battle rap is GARBAGE. All then dudes is wack. So f*** all them, I wanna see him Battle KURUPT!"
8 minutes ago
LaFamilia01 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Royce Da 5'9 Says Nobody Can Beat Eminem In A Battle. You Agree? [Video/Poll]
"None of these new n***** are on his level. That's like some new young n**** in his prime going at old Jordan or Tyson. He's doing what he's supposed to do, providing a platform for new kids to do this. He has no business stepping in…"
8 minutes ago
guare commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
"moral of the story is 50 aint one to f*** with.. fredro said this n**** had beef with him cause he helped a n**** 50 aint like get money.. this n**** 50 has had that same mentality since for ever.. this n**** a goon for real.. your enemies cant even…"
9 minutes ago
Aaron A-Buck Tyson liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post 25 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About G-Unit
9 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Martin Lawrence Speaks On His Return To Television In New Show 'Partners' **UPDATE** Exclusive Clip Added!
"I can't beleive hes doing a show with a racist? What a $ellout. Well everybody ib Hollywood is a sellout. Especially black ppl."
11 minutes ago
YKham commented on NewMusic's blog post Keyshia Cole - She (Official Music Video)
"Damn Keyshia...bad b****"
12 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
"I guess he officially has beef with Fredo now..."
13 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy