Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What made you decide to form the G Unit group to hit up the mixtapes? After your solo deal with Columbia didn't work out, what made you decide that a group was a good idea?

And a question for Banks or Yayo, what's the most F***** UP DRUNK you've ever been?
hi 50 im from portugal, lisbon, i wanna know when you came to portugal again?
hey 50 what's crackening man, i wanna know, if is true that u and g-unit come to Medellin, Colombia in June, answer me this question,
i'm just checkin to see if the discussion ws closed or if i really ws the last person who chose to leave a comment.. but i did mean my question if 50 lookin for that spit fire female rapper for hire It's me Jetta B Queen y.o holla at ya girl..
When is the DJ DRAMA Mixape >Blood in a Gangsta's Grillz commin out?
Hi man............I'm young raper and i have my small label..........i have problems with me leg (left) VEERY big problems...........I was in your concert in slovakia......i was in white and i was have white durag with /NY/ you was see me.....in concert i need your help.......peoples in me city beating to me because i'm ill. can you come here man?....please whan i chating with you in real life this will best
i Dont have money.....my dream is have song with you . My friends speaking and i too : YOU ARE BEST!!! I like you and Banks and Yayo too......When you read this massage and you go or no.-.... please send me E-mail to Tomas.Kontra@zoznam.sk please and you dont want come...can come Banks or Yayo...and only will you have T.O.S. because you have now very work i waitng for you....please ....please.....I have big problems and in my dreams i will have song with "BB" - Big BOSS! thanks i waiting thank you.......I live here : Slovakia,Banskobystrický kraj,Revúca,05001,Magnezitárov C/2,Kontra Dalimír I live there...come and please come Fiddy.
50 when is the GUnit/Gangsta Grillz mixtape droppin? And are you on a track with TI?
hey 50, when will we see you again in cape town, you rocked dawg...
ey yo 50 u should start sellin those "thisis50" shirts u n***** wearin
I would like a privat messege,as It will be VERY HARD to find a reply here.
Ok,I don't know who will read this and who reply,but whoever you are just tell me please,is Buck really out of G-Unit now?Why it happend?HOW?he is good rapper..
50 you a b**** u had ur chain snatched in africa
come to kenya n ul die
hey yo 50 how u doing ?
i huv one question fo you (if u answer one day)
how feel u after angola footage ?
this n**** hit u i seen lol
sorry for u chain in diamond (?) or gold
but in africa nobody get that no money no food u know
Africa is no Queens its more dangerous
so the next time 'watch it'

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy