Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 8523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo 50 When u do an "UP" remix, put TWISTA, LUDACRIS, & PLIES on it. That ish will go hard!!!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
THIS IS FOR THE ENTIRE STAFF AT THIS IS 50 CENT.COM
HOW CAN UNKOWN PRODUCER!! ARTIST GET SOME HOT BEATS TO CURTIS JACKSON WITHOUT GIVING IT TO THE MIDDLE MAN.
I SPEAK FOR ALOT OF PRODUCER OUT HERE WHO IS TRYING TOO GET THERE FIRST MAJOR PLACEMENT. IF HE NEVER SEE THIS!! ALL OTHERS CHECK THIS OUT. http://www.wix.com/wehavehits/vmg

This is a gold mine, why havent you contacted me ?

hey 50 i have a couple of questions to send your way, i know ur a busy man and all and u probably barely have time to go over all your possessed messages from your fello citizens lol, it involves with getting mixed up with the unit. I see the industry is growing fast day by day, and i also myself am seeking an opportunity of fortune. If it is possible, mostly likely it wont just holla at cha fan , im here- c boy

"I WANNA TALK BOUT THE NEXT BIGGEST THING THEN FACEBOOK... HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH 50 SO WE CAN TALK BOUT IT?"
Where Can I Find The 1st pair of G-Unit Sneakers You Came out With...The White Ones With The Red & Blue Stripes!!! I Really Need Another pair of Those ASAP Fif, Help Me out!!!
Mr. Curtis i'm double barrel pistol inventor looking for business partner to work with an launch the pistol in production, check the pic's of it on my page first few are my pistol pics if you are interested in it write me back on my page or on facebook. Best Regards Irakli Tsibadze
Mr. Curtis i'm double barrel pistol inventor looking for business partner to work with an launch the pistol in production, check the pic's of it on my page first few are my pistol pics if you are interested in it write me back on my page or on facebook. Best Regards Irakli Tsibadze
Come to Spain man ! We want G unit concert here !

Hello 50,
I post videos that document NYPD's Stop and Frisk program that mainly targets minorities here in New York City. I would like to ask you if you have ever been a victim of a stop and frisk and how did you feel about it and what still continues to go on today. If you could make a video response to my question so I can post it on my Youtube channel that would help bring more awareness to this serious problem.

Thank you for your time: Nycresistance

http://www.youtube.com/nycresistance

Yo, My name is Paul and I wanted to ask you really want you to come to the Polish and gave a concert. I am 14 years old and did not speak best English, but I love your music.
HOW CAN I BECOME A G-UNIT RYDER?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"THATS F***** UP."
49 seconds ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"What are you up to?Who's your next SONG going to be about 50?"
8 minutes ago
Rawboss aka Boss Bigadi updated their profile
12 minutes ago
RIO909 liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Mr. Porter on Meeting Proof; Producing 'Stunt 101' & 'P.I.M.P.' "I Didn't Love Myself" - TI50
13 minutes ago
Tecboy commented on NewMusic's blog post Cassidy - All U Can Eat (Prod. By BishopMakeItKnock)
"Nice one! Cassidy_Larsiny is always on point! Beat knocking like HIP HOP supposed to knock!"
21 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Australian Woman, Mersane Warria, Charged With Murder In The Stabbing Deaths Of Her 7 Children & 1 Niece (Video)
"People act up around the holidays in THESE LAST DAYS"
29 minutes ago
Rawboss aka Boss Bigadi posted a status
"My last post was a week before I got locked up and sentenced to the pen. I'm free now & focused on my grind."
32 minutes ago
Cheron J Bey left a comment for PRINCESSRAPCRAP
"wha gwam shotta Brooklyn Bullying your page where the f*** is my Weed lol"
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy