Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello 50 am just too much with you although am not a singer either rapper i just like your moves and your ways which really show to me that you are a real negro burn of a real black father show from the movie Get rich or die trying.
but what i want to know is did you have any beef with Jay z because i read a new update that you make a dommy of hiw new baby whap sup brother 50 ?
Attachments:

whats going on man? I know you probably get millions of emails but i figured what the hell? Let me give it a shot since youre on the top. My dad and I have started a non-profit organization called the rising stars which basically is geared towards helping less fortunate minorities with everyday life struggle. we're trying to have a concert at a place called the stadium theatre in cranston RI. that seats 1000 people. Im trying to put together a show for local and surronding talent to fund this program that once running will no doubt help many minorities stuck in the struggle. just about all of the proceeds will be used to promote and run our cause that is led by my father Rev. Jenkins. do you have any insight or advice that may help me keep this movement going as it seems to be losing steam. The show is set for april 15 and will be judged by representatives from Badboy, Atlantic Records, and Roc Nation which is all explained on the website. Just looking for any advice from ya cause you are the man right now and know what works. www.riidol.com

Yo 50 When u do an "UP" remix, put TWISTA, LUDACRIS, & PLIES on it. That ish will go hard!!!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
THIS IS FOR THE ENTIRE STAFF AT THIS IS 50 CENT.COM
HOW CAN UNKOWN PRODUCER!! ARTIST GET SOME HOT BEATS TO CURTIS JACKSON WITHOUT GIVING IT TO THE MIDDLE MAN.
I SPEAK FOR ALOT OF PRODUCER OUT HERE WHO IS TRYING TOO GET THERE FIRST MAJOR PLACEMENT. IF HE NEVER SEE THIS!! ALL OTHERS CHECK THIS OUT. http://www.wix.com/wehavehits/vmg

This is a gold mine, why havent you contacted me ?

hey 50 i have a couple of questions to send your way, i know ur a busy man and all and u probably barely have time to go over all your possessed messages from your fello citizens lol, it involves with getting mixed up with the unit. I see the industry is growing fast day by day, and i also myself am seeking an opportunity of fortune. If it is possible, mostly likely it wont just holla at cha fan , im here- c boy

"I WANNA TALK BOUT THE NEXT BIGGEST THING THEN FACEBOOK... HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH 50 SO WE CAN TALK BOUT IT?"
Where Can I Find The 1st pair of G-Unit Sneakers You Came out With...The White Ones With The Red & Blue Stripes!!! I Really Need Another pair of Those ASAP Fif, Help Me out!!!
Mr. Curtis i'm double barrel pistol inventor looking for business partner to work with an launch the pistol in production, check the pic's of it on my page first few are my pistol pics if you are interested in it write me back on my page or on facebook. Best Regards Irakli Tsibadze
Mr. Curtis i'm double barrel pistol inventor looking for business partner to work with an launch the pistol in production, check the pic's of it on my page first few are my pistol pics if you are interested in it write me back on my page or on facebook. Best Regards Irakli Tsibadze
Come to Spain man ! We want G unit concert here !

Hello 50,
I post videos that document NYPD's Stop and Frisk program that mainly targets minorities here in New York City. I would like to ask you if you have ever been a victim of a stop and frisk and how did you feel about it and what still continues to go on today. If you could make a video response to my question so I can post it on my Youtube channel that would help bring more awareness to this serious problem.

Thank you for your time: Nycresistance

http://www.youtube.com/nycresistance

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
8 minutes ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"He'll now use this to promote his bs rap career right?"
13 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anderson Silva Returning To The Octagon For Mega-Fight Against Nick Diaz At UFC 183 In Las Vegas. Who Will Win? [Video]
"lol n***** talking like they know fk all about mma, kys faggots"
13 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Keyshia Cole x The Breakfast Club: Talks Lesbian Rumors, Masturbation, Split From Her Husband, Staying In Touch With Remy Ma, Respecting Birdman, Reality Show & More [Video]
"This woman Keisha is sexy AF"
16 minutes ago
A.P. GOODZ commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
"I dig both of these groups but every thing about this was boring. who's gonna buy this? OG NY dudes gotta figure it out"
21 minutes ago
V.I commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"crip n**** lol im sorry this n**** came out his house and his agenda was to wait for another n**** to scream crip at him smh pure madness with all this p**** in the world ypu wait for a man good going"
27 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
31 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Audio Push Freestyle + Hit Boy Talks Girls; Music History; MJ; We The Plug - TI50
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy