Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 8529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is it possible some one as busy as you 50 have time to reply to questionns your fans have? if so will you respond to my request to get business tips or even you can sponsor me. let me know
WHAT UP 50,I WANNA KNOW IF YOU WORKIN WITH MAX B IN THE FUTURE??
i am from romania when you come here sorry my language is not so good your the best no.1 on the entire world
Yo Fif, I been a g-unit fan since I herd "how to rob" I been in the U.S. Army for 8 years listening to your music. I got out in 06 of janurary on a honorable discharge. Now my question to you is are you gonna have a g-unit hype soldier aka hype man ... auditions just in case the big homie Yayo need time off ......shiiiiiitttt Ill do it, just let me know if you do, where and if I get the gig how much it pay?? (I got kids ha ha) peace................Mr. LaMarr Green
first of all when u coming back to the uk
and do u think that you love attention
why dont you sell lloyd bank's PLK t shirts- if not where can i get one
where is g-unit clothing ? :(
IN ISAIAH THEOLD TESTIMENT SAYS...THE CAPTAIN OF 50 (FIFTY) VER 3 IN CHAPTER 3 WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE TRUTH! THATS WHAT I KNOW,I BELIEVE THATS YOU FIFTY IM READY!
yo whats up, just wondering when you are coming to sweden man?
saw that you went to norway and denmark on the BISD tour, then why skip sweden?

peace man!
yo 50 plz check out my beats and tell me if ya like em' THX a lot Ya SOLDIER from Romania

LINK > http://www.soundclick.com/Store/byArtist.cfm?bandID=972483
yooo 50 wen u gon release dat song dat wuz playin in da cab scene in da before i self destruct movie ?
50 how can i rap for you and prove that im one of the hottest rappers on earth. sent by C.A.T from buffalo new york. i know everybody say they hot but trust me ima platnium don

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"WE HAVE A WENNER I MEAN WINNER. 50.AND HE CAN JUMP ROPE WITH HIS"
46 seconds ago
Rahiem shared their blog post on Google +1
3 minutes ago
Rahiem shared their blog post on Twitter
3 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
Rahiem liked Rahiem's blog post Elementary Genocide Documentary Screening & Lecture w/ Dr. Umar Johnson
6 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

Bobby Shmurda Speaks on Quick Success; Past Rap Name "Chewy"; Shmurda She Wrote - TI50

Stay tuned for part 2!Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller had the honor to sit down with Bobby Shmurda!Bobby Shmurda Speaks on his quick Success, "Hot N*gga", "Bobby B*tch", "Shmurda She Wrote", "Ah Ah Ahh", past rap name "Chewy" & much more!Follow @bobbyshmurdags9 @jackthriller @thisis50Download HERESee More
20 minutes ago
Rahiem posted a blog post

Elementary Genocide Documentary Screening & Lecture w/ Dr. Umar Johnson

Dr. Umar Johnson returns to Atlanta for Black History Month...Feature Speaker: Dr. Umar Johnson Special Guest: Supreme Understanding Hosted by Kalonji Changa Q&A with director Rahiem Shabazz Date: Saturday, February 28, 2014 Time: 4PM-9PM Location: Return To Royalty Banquet Hall (Soul Vegetarian…See More
24 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy