Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Views: 9447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 how can i rap for you and prove that im one of the hottest rappers on earth. sent by C.A.T from buffalo new york. i know everybody say they hot but trust me ima platnium don
Short Sweet And To THe Point 50 i want to kno from grown man to young adult succesful business man to a struggling young adult how did you become successful i mean rapping wise and successful with your vitamin water and g-unit clothing line your own label i just want to kno so i can get to the status your at bless me with your knowledge please
i just want you to listen to what i can do im lyrical so its nothing but here is a freestyle only a freestyle nothing more to your beat i get money its me and my cousin kp and my own beat and song i made debonair republic
Attachments:
MR 50,would it be possible that u give me a chance to listen to this beat of mine,its called "rock reso beat "fast vers its hard metal rock w/drum an bass w/ a touch of cut throat scratch. hook me upplx like dre did m&m, and like m&m did for u? this is my WISH and its about time i get my wish . to be honest, my music is better than most rappers albums and need to partake my position, so i can keep my word ,prove my point?.. can we do maybe a project? these haters got me stuck and cannot progress in this game.i wouldn't risk everything on everyone if i feel i wasnt worth it..thank you for ur time .. soultekken d.j. "O~EYE"
Attachments:
How do you stay so strong with so many haters and the worst haters being the ones close to you???? I stay strong listening to your lyrics and believeing that one day il meet you to have a conversation. . . But how do you keep striving throughout the pain. you inspire me p.s. I have some ideologies of new money making opportunities for you follow me on twitter so i can direct message u my ideologies. Bless.

when's POWER BY 50 CENT fragrance being released in Europe?
wen r u gna sign sigel and trav
50 when you come to Mexico???...I hope your answer

G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!
YUNG LOUIE WITH 13000 VIEWS IN 3 WEEKS WITH HIS SMASH SINGLE "I THINK IM THE S***" 50 SIGN HIM!!!

I THINK THEY SHOULD SIGN THIS NEW ARTIST FROM DELAWARE CALLED YUNG LOUIE WITH HIS SMASH SINGLE I THINK IM THE S*** WHICH JUST GOT PUT UP ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YUNGLOUIE1 LETS MAKE IT A BILLBOARD CHART AND HE IS A ARTIST NOT A RAPPER AND IT WOULD BE A GOOD LOOK FOR G-UNIT FORSURE

AND IF HE GETS SIGN IT WILL BE HISTORY IN THE MAKING WHICH IS THE NAME OF THE MIXTAPE CAUSE HE WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON WITH A RECORD DEAL FROM DELAWRE

IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR THIS ME? CAUSE I AM A UPCOMING ARTIST FROM DELAWARE BUT IS FROM NEW YORK SO JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY SINGLE OR WHOLE MIXTAPE AND IF YOU LIKE I WILL SEND A DEMO TO YOU OR FLY OUT TO WHERE YOU ARE CAUSE I AM READY TO PUT DELAWARE ON THE MAP!!!!!!!
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DARE http://www.youtube.com/user/Bangboogz#p/u
I think i have some good gossip and info on fat joe 4 you my good teacher,a good cleancut comeback...www.dduuqquuee.myspace
how i can meet you??? this is sabrina!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy