Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 how can i rap for you and prove that im one of the hottest rappers on earth. sent by C.A.T from buffalo new york. i know everybody say they hot but trust me ima platnium don
Short Sweet And To THe Point 50 i want to kno from grown man to young adult succesful business man to a struggling young adult how did you become successful i mean rapping wise and successful with your vitamin water and g-unit clothing line your own label i just want to kno so i can get to the status your at bless me with your knowledge please
i just want you to listen to what i can do im lyrical so its nothing but here is a freestyle only a freestyle nothing more to your beat i get money its me and my cousin kp and my own beat and song i made debonair republic
Attachments:
MR 50,would it be possible that u give me a chance to listen to this beat of mine,its called "rock reso beat "fast vers its hard metal rock w/drum an bass w/ a touch of cut throat scratch. hook me upplx like dre did m&m, and like m&m did for u? this is my WISH and its about time i get my wish . to be honest, my music is better than most rappers albums and need to partake my position, so i can keep my word ,prove my point?.. can we do maybe a project? these haters got me stuck and cannot progress in this game.i wouldn't risk everything on everyone if i feel i wasnt worth it..thank you for ur time .. soultekken d.j. "O~EYE"
Attachments:
How do you stay so strong with so many haters and the worst haters being the ones close to you???? I stay strong listening to your lyrics and believeing that one day il meet you to have a conversation. . . But how do you keep striving throughout the pain. you inspire me p.s. I have some ideologies of new money making opportunities for you follow me on twitter so i can direct message u my ideologies. Bless.

when's POWER BY 50 CENT fragrance being released in Europe?
wen r u gna sign sigel and trav
50 when you come to Mexico???...I hope your answer

G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!
YUNG LOUIE WITH 13000 VIEWS IN 3 WEEKS WITH HIS SMASH SINGLE "I THINK IM THE S***" 50 SIGN HIM!!!

I THINK THEY SHOULD SIGN THIS NEW ARTIST FROM DELAWARE CALLED YUNG LOUIE WITH HIS SMASH SINGLE I THINK IM THE S*** WHICH JUST GOT PUT UP ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YUNGLOUIE1 LETS MAKE IT A BILLBOARD CHART AND HE IS A ARTIST NOT A RAPPER AND IT WOULD BE A GOOD LOOK FOR G-UNIT FORSURE

AND IF HE GETS SIGN IT WILL BE HISTORY IN THE MAKING WHICH IS THE NAME OF THE MIXTAPE CAUSE HE WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON WITH A RECORD DEAL FROM DELAWRE

IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR THIS ME? CAUSE I AM A UPCOMING ARTIST FROM DELAWARE BUT IS FROM NEW YORK SO JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY SINGLE OR WHOLE MIXTAPE AND IF YOU LIKE I WILL SEND A DEMO TO YOU OR FLY OUT TO WHERE YOU ARE CAUSE I AM READY TO PUT DELAWARE ON THE MAP!!!!!!!
ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DARE http://www.youtube.com/user/Bangboogz#p/u
I think i have some good gossip and info on fat joe 4 you my good teacher,a good cleancut comeback...www.dduuqquuee.myspace
how i can meet you??? this is sabrina!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

reflect liked NewMusic's blog post Magic Juan - 440 (Turn Down For What Remix)
3 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Mustard - 10 Summers (Album Cover/Tracklist/Features)
4 minutes ago
N!K*westside*CAL! da BULL SHARK! commented on corentin's blog post Shad Moss Reveals Ciara And Angela Simmons Bedroom Skills
"Agreed Enforcer. Cant hate on him for that. They asked the question, he just answered it. Im not a fan but i swear n!ggaz hate dude for no real good reason. All i see is a bunch of n!ggaz hating because he fuck3d them and they didnt. He may only be…"
7 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. Mack Wilds - Low (Official Music Video)
"*DJ has to know how mixing it up tho"
12 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. Mack Wilds - Low (Official Music Video)
"This a nice one for tha club N the car"
16 minutes ago
Indie Castle updated their profile
18 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Mustard - 10 Summers (Album Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"Ima check this out but FFwd thru officer ricky`s verse"
20 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Mustard - 10 Summers (Album Cover/Tracklist/Features)
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy