Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 i'm good in song lyric and i am gifted with a gift of been a footballer and also i'm brained for book but my talent is dying here right in my country please i need your help,your advice,mail me at xsaren@yahoo.com.thanks man
50 i'm good in song lyric and i am gifted with a gift of been a footballer and also i'm brained for book but my talent is dying here right in my country please i need your help,your advice,mail me at xsaren@yahoo.com.thanks man
Hey FIF When you coming to Trinidad....the caribbeans' been waiting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What 50 cent song or what song is 50 featured on in dead man running the featurette it starts with

you coming over baby she do all the things I like she do everything al night
and has lines of
she's a party girl she do all the things i like
Can I sit on you, Curtis?

I love you <3 long time - I just want to show you all this love I got for you, baby
MY NAME IS JOSEPH JONES AND I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND THE G-UNIT FAMILY. ANYHOW I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY OTHER SITES TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FOREVER KING MIXTAPE AND WAR ANGEL LP THAN ZSHARE WEBSITE . I WON'T MIND IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. I'M JUST LEARNING HOW TO USE A COMPUTER SO DOWNLOADING IS NEW TO ME.
hi curtis..im so in love with you and your music....is there a lucky lady in your life ?
50 what if u was to remake the mr softy ice cream song and have it as a single 4 the summer dat mite b a big hit nyc have dre remake the beat an have the whole g-unit on dat track let n***** know dat ya never left i know da song will blow young kids 2 grown men an woman will b open but my n**** i aint askin 4 any money but 4 me to work 4 u so could make my own money i have other ideas so if interested get back 2 me plz
MY NAME IS JOSEPH JONES AND I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND THE ENTIRE G-UNIT FAMILY ANYHOW I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME IF THERE IS ANOTHER SITE OTHER THEN ZSHARE THAT I COULD POSSIBLY GET YOUR WAR ANGEL LP AND FOREVER KING LP EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
Hey 50 would you invite a fan from the uk to see you peform on one of your tours or meet you?

" Look my fanbase is spreading like H.I.V in the hood "

Love that classic s*** from you 50 ;p Also you need to tell Eminem to perform psycho with you LIVE ;] that be off the chain

Also 50 how come you aint put power of doller or your old classic mixtapes on the mixtape vault

:p

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy