Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 i'm good in song lyric and i am gifted with a gift of been a footballer and also i'm brained for book but my talent is dying here right in my country please i need your help,your advice.thanks man
50 i'm good in song lyric and i am gifted with a gift of been a footballer and also i'm brained for book but my talent is dying here right in my country please i need your help,your advice,mail me at xsaren@yahoo.com.thanks man
50 i'm good in song lyric and i am gifted with a gift of been a footballer and also i'm brained for book but my talent is dying here right in my country please i need your help,your advice,mail me at xsaren@yahoo.com.thanks man
Hey FIF When you coming to Trinidad....the caribbeans' been waiting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What 50 cent song or what song is 50 featured on in dead man running the featurette it starts with

you coming over baby she do all the things I like she do everything al night
and has lines of
she's a party girl she do all the things i like
Can I sit on you, Curtis?

I love you <3 long time - I just want to show you all this love I got for you, baby
MY NAME IS JOSEPH JONES AND I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND THE G-UNIT FAMILY. ANYHOW I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY OTHER SITES TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FOREVER KING MIXTAPE AND WAR ANGEL LP THAN ZSHARE WEBSITE . I WON'T MIND IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. I'M JUST LEARNING HOW TO USE A COMPUTER SO DOWNLOADING IS NEW TO ME.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Johnny Blaze commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Talks About Shooting. Says He "Didn't Feel A Thing." Photos Of 6 Bullet Wounds Released [Video/Pics]
"He took the shots but Its hard to believe that surgery to remove the bullets didnt hurt. Cmon son"
48 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
48 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
51 minutes ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"Couple pils n some lean n good herb. -buck!"
56 minutes ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"G unit in the house wut n**** wuuut, gunit in da house wuut wuut wuut wuuuut!"
57 minutes ago
"I indulge when the drama on, penetrate the p****, unless it smells like old tennis balls. Lmfao t.o.n.y."
58 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! Jasmine V on Her Long Journey; Ultimate Goal; Justin Bieber

Jasmine V on Her Long Journey; Ultimate Goal; Justin Bieber

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Jasmine V for an exclusive interview! Jasmine V on new song with Kendrick Lamar, record deal, long journey...

Facebook58 minutes ago · Reply
"U want it I got it,if I ain't got it I get it, fill ya spot up wit product ,I got them straps for ya hitters"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy