Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 if you could've been the 1st to lace any beat in the history of rap/hiphop what beat would it be...

and it can't be one you've already done!

Hannabal
yo 50 I'm from croatia,i've heard you are comin in zagreb,you wont cancel it wont you?will you speak at your fans in the hotel?I'mma be there
why the f*** are you on thisis50 then .....f*** off b**** and leave 50 alone.
He's on this is 50 because he's a fan like the rest of us. Why are you on here, so you can pop off at the mouth like a little girl. Post a f****** question and shut the hell up:

On that note......is buck back in the unit?
yeah i agree, u tell him, he needs to stop hatin and move on. i just hate when people put rude comments on these websites.
her was in the way. but u sound like a golden girl lmfao.
yo friend you head keep it still nobodys got more than 5 pints ok
HAHA GODDAMN!!!!!! and nah buck aint comin back, yayo hates him now
f***** buck how can he bite the hand who feed him for so long lol
That's true man fif wouldn't f** his own man for no reason he'd be a hipocrit if he did n he ain't buck b**** out the whole unit now hes starving it's evident that if u go againt fifty he'll destroy u one way or another hes a machine g-unit 4 life bra

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

GuiasyButta updated their profile
17 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Erica Mena Reveals She's Engaged To Bow Wow - TI50
"Well Damn!!!"
21 minutes ago
Universal commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
"G-Unit killing it as per usual!"
26 minutes ago
Lesane Crooks commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
"I'm a fan of YB but not so much the suit he's wearing. He looks like a black mr magoo or some kind of British inspector. Maybe if the suit was a lil more fitted and not so darn baggy. Anyways love the music."
28 minutes ago
Universal liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
30 minutes ago
GuiasyButta liked NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
31 minutes ago
GuiasyButta commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
"HOT SONG BRO LET'S GO!"
32 minutes ago
GuiasyButta commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Buck - This Is What I Know (Listen/Download)
"whats good bucc this is what I know we need to work 1 time bucc1"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy