Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 7135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 if you could've been the 1st to lace any beat in the history of rap/hiphop what beat would it be...

and it can't be one you've already done!

Hannabal
yo 50 I'm from croatia,i've heard you are comin in zagreb,you wont cancel it wont you?will you speak at your fans in the hotel?I'mma be there
why the f*** are you on thisis50 then .....f*** off b**** and leave 50 alone.
He's on this is 50 because he's a fan like the rest of us. Why are you on here, so you can pop off at the mouth like a little girl. Post a f****** question and shut the hell up:

On that note......is buck back in the unit?
yeah i agree, u tell him, he needs to stop hatin and move on. i just hate when people put rude comments on these websites.
her was in the way. but u sound like a golden girl lmfao.
yo friend you head keep it still nobodys got more than 5 pints ok
HAHA GODDAMN!!!!!! and nah buck aint comin back, yayo hates him now
f***** buck how can he bite the hand who feed him for so long lol
That's true man fif wouldn't f** his own man for no reason he'd be a hipocrit if he did n he ain't buck b**** out the whole unit now hes starving it's evident that if u go againt fifty he'll destroy u one way or another hes a machine g-unit 4 life bra

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums Of The 21st Century List
"Amy Winehouse should be #1. Shes the only one with a Classic on there. All those other albums are TRASH and just left in a Mist."
1 minute ago
vinroc50 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
2 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums Of The 21st Century List
"My beutiful dark twisted mind, that was the name of his album? What a fagg, thats some girly s***. And Kanye is trash and a Devil worshiper..."
6 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Royce Da 5'9 Says Nobody Can Beat Eminem In A Battle. You Agree? [Video/Poll]
"Battle rap is GARBAGE. All then dudes is wack. So f*** all them, I wanna see him Battle KURUPT!"
12 minutes ago
LaFamilia01 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Royce Da 5'9 Says Nobody Can Beat Eminem In A Battle. You Agree? [Video/Poll]
"None of these new n***** are on his level. That's like some new young n**** in his prime going at old Jordan or Tyson. He's doing what he's supposed to do, providing a platform for new kids to do this. He has no business stepping in…"
12 minutes ago
guare commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
"moral of the story is 50 aint one to f*** with.. fredro said this n**** had beef with him cause he helped a n**** 50 aint like get money.. this n**** 50 has had that same mentality since for ever.. this n**** a goon for real.. your enemies cant even…"
12 minutes ago
Aaron A-Buck Tyson liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post 25 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About G-Unit
12 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Martin Lawrence Speaks On His Return To Television In New Show 'Partners' **UPDATE** Exclusive Clip Added!
"I can't beleive hes doing a show with a racist? What a $ellout. Well everybody ib Hollywood is a sellout. Especially black ppl."
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy