me personally i like listening to independant artist cause its when there at there realest so if you are independant artist leave a comment so i can follow the link and listen to your music god bless.

Tags: artist, hip, hop, independent, music, rap

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao
check me out my nigg www.myspace.com/mburb
check me out my n**** www.myspace.com/mburb
clicc da pic hear sum real lyricist R.A.P.
ohh yeah and i remixed G-unit " i like the way she do it" to U like the way i do it 50" Love is Luv Inc. presents.. Jetta B check it out before they ban it from youtube..lol
clicc da pic listen close leave a comment letme kno what u think
n***** needa listen to my s*** all these other wacc a** fools that always talkin bout im hot this and that thats why nobody wants to visit ppl pages and s***

49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****
49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

G-Unit Promotions's video was featured

AM I WRONG "UNPLUGGED". Covered by MHS BAND

Young talented band covers another smash hit "AM I WRONG" Featuring Abir Haronni Contact: Muzikheadsociettyband@gmail.com
3 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Ever heard T-Pain without auto tune? Check out this live performance he recently did! http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/t-pain-performs-3-songs-live-without-auto-tune

Facebook21 minutes ago · Reply
corentin's blog post was featured

T-Pain Performs 3 Songs Live Without Auto-Tune!

You know T-Pain by now, heard his many hits, and his auto-tune! But you might not know it's just a gimmick .. he can really sing!"People felt like I was using it to sound good," says T-Pain, in an interview that will air on All Things Considered. "But I was just using it to sound different.”Check him out performing 3 of his hits live without autotune below.Track list:"Buy U A Drank…See More
24 minutes ago
corentin posted a blog post

T-Pain Performs 3 Songs Live Without Auto-Tune!

You know T-Pain by now, heard his many hits, and his auto-tune! But you might not know it's just a gimmick .. he can really sing!"People felt like I was using it to sound good," says T-Pain, in an interview that will air on All Things Considered. "But I was just using it to sound different.”Check him out performing 3 of his hits live without autotune below.Track list:"Buy U A Drank…See More
26 minutes ago
Dub liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 58 - T.I.; Drake; Soulja Boy - TI50
45 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
45 minutes ago
Dub liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo x DJ Envy: Talk Banks Originally Being On Kanye West's 'Clique,' New Solo Albums, 'Cold Corner 3,' 50 Cent's Work Ethic, Funny Ma$e & 50 Stories + More (Audio)
45 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy