me personally i like listening to independant artist cause its when there at there realest so if you are independant artist leave a comment so i can follow the link and listen to your music god bless.

Tags: artist, hip, hop, independent, music, rap

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao
check me out my nigg www.myspace.com/mburb
check me out my n**** www.myspace.com/mburb
clicc da pic hear sum real lyricist R.A.P.
ohh yeah and i remixed G-unit " i like the way she do it" to U like the way i do it 50" Love is Luv Inc. presents.. Jetta B check it out before they ban it from youtube..lol
clicc da pic listen close leave a comment letme kno what u think
n***** needa listen to my s*** all these other wacc a** fools that always talkin bout im hot this and that thats why nobody wants to visit ppl pages and s***

49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****
49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

JumpyB. commented on Besir Esati's blog post Nicki Minaj Brings Out Lil’ Wayne At ‘The Pinkprint’ Tour In Brooklyn (Video)
"Of course Wayne would come out and play his weakest hits. His music hasn't aged well."
35 seconds ago
Larry leal posted blog posts
49 seconds ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Congrats! Ice T & Wife Coco Are Expecting A Child
"Ice T said thats his b**** regardless.. He kept it pimpn lol"
1 minute ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post So Sad: Styles P's Daughter Commits Suicide. Rapper Opens Up About His Family's Loss
"Dalm .. I can't imagine.."
3 minutes ago
JumpyB. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Khloe Kardashian Covers Complex. Peep Her Smoking Hot Pictorial Inside (Video/Photos)
"She look like a bulldog. The ugliest non-Kardashian. Her mama won't tell her who her real daddy is."
3 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Offers Words Of Encouragement To Caitlyn Jenner On 'I Am Cait' (Video)
"Kanye sold all the way out... He got in and left us all for a white girl"
7 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on NewMusic's blog post Meek Mill Ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown - All Eyes On You (Official Music Video)
"I'm in the twilight zone.. So we really mad at Meek who we know came up in killadelphia and grinded to get in the rap game because he called out Drake for paying ghost writers? This most definitely is revenge of the nerds... This not anything…"
9 minutes ago
Roamn Profit commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Offers Words Of Encouragement To Caitlyn Jenner On 'I Am Cait' (Video)
"This family is destroying society."
16 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy