me personally i like listening to independant artist cause its when there at there realest so if you are independant artist leave a comment so i can follow the link and listen to your music god bless.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao
check me out my nigg www.myspace.com/mburb
check me out my n**** www.myspace.com/mburb
clicc da pic hear sum real lyricist R.A.P.
ohh yeah and i remixed G-unit " i like the way she do it" to U like the way i do it 50" Love is Luv Inc. presents.. Jetta B check it out before they ban it from youtube..lol
clicc da pic listen close leave a comment letme kno what u think
n***** needa listen to my s*** all these other wacc a** fools that always talkin bout im hot this and that thats why nobody wants to visit ppl pages and s***

49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****
49 YRS OLD N**** STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... N**** YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL N**** DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD N**** .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE N****

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

united-gs commented on Besir Esati's blog post Forbes Reveals The Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2016 (List & Video Inside)
"Mr top notch has a point and is clueless all in the same sentence lol....dre didnt get 4 billions son"
6 minutes ago
KARTEL ROUTE INC. shared their video on Facebook
24 minutes ago
KARTEL ROUTE INC. shared their video on Google +1
24 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Damon Dash Says Jay Z Ruined Roc-a-Fella [Video]
"The problem is dash never recovered....not to worry Jay and state prop been doing stuff recently...just without dame lol"
38 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on NewMusic's blog post Birdman - Respek
"Zero respek for this idiot"
41 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Thieves Haul Off Over $200K In Cash & Jewelry From Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian's Crib
"So wait...rich as f** and no camera trained on the safe! Barghahaha silly b****"
43 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post WTF? Sinead O'Connor Accuses Arsenio Hall Of Being Prince's Drug Dealer: "Arsenio I've Reported You To The Carver County Sherrif's Office. You Best Be Tidying Your Man Cave"
"There is a reason that was her only hit...this sounds like b*******"
47 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on Besir Esati's blog post Forbes Reveals The Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2016 (List & Video Inside)
"And didn't Dre get like 4 billion for the s***** headphones...this list ain't right"
56 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy