me personally i like listening to independant artist cause its when there at there realest so if you are independant artist leave a comment so i can follow the link and listen to your music god bless.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao
check me out my nigg www.myspace.com/mburb
check me out my nigga www.myspace.com/mburb
clicc da pic hear sum real lyricist R.A.P.
ohh yeah and i remixed G-unit " i like the way she do it" to U like the way i do it 50" Love is Luv Inc. presents.. Jetta B check it out before they ban it from youtube..lol
clicc da pic listen close leave a comment letme kno what u think
niggas needa listen to my shit all these other wacc ass fools that always talkin bout im hot this and that thats why nobody wants to visit ppl pages and shit

49 YRS OLD NIGGA STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... NIGGA YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL NIGGA DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD NIGGA .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE NIGGA
49 YRS OLD NIGGA STILL NET BANGIN LOL .... NIGGA YOU NEED TO GO TO GRANDPAWANTSOMELOVE.COM ..... UNFADEABLE ... LOL NIGGA DO SOMTHIN WITH YOUR LIFE INSTED OF BEEIN THE NET OG DO SOMTHIN GOOD NIGGA .....I BET YOU IN A WHEELCHARE OR YOU CANT WALK OR SOMTHIN....AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF UNFADEABLE..... GET A LIFE NIGGA

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy