You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of Thisis50.com

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Tags: 50, blog, blogs, cent, entry, shasha, thisis50

Views: 34945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ugly

a get @ ya boi,..show sum luv,..new song up on the myspace called "Doing It",..if you got 1,..get @ ya boi,..let me get ya opinion on it,..1

myspace.com/1rocehussle
What da f*** is dat
I don't know
damn..u n***** r doin ur thangs...iz dis ur gal man?..jus curiois...go 4 sm hunting dude..
ha ha ha ha ha
AMY WHINEHOUSE
Ball sucking makes me laugh I gotta be ready 4 that s*** .. get my mind right:D
FACIALS BUST IN THE EYE
Hand/Mouth Coordination && Deep Throating
baby you don't have nothing else to talk about.dat u discuss wit your gal homey!
Deepthroating, swallowin, speed of head movement,ball sucking. Baby wont u tell me wha is important 2 so i can see if u know wha u doing.
Clean female 1st n foremost,deepthroating, swallowin, speed of head movement,ball sucking. Baby wont u tell me wha is important 2 so i can see if u know wha u doing.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Daphenous Reid commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Boldy James - Trapper's Alley 2: Risk Vs. Reward (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Hip hop"
25 minutes ago
droneske commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake Ties The Beatles Record With 14 Simultaneous Hot 100 Hits
"My level of respect for Drake went to new heights after I washed him perform in Auckland, New Zealand. Dude was unbelievable."
27 minutes ago
droneske commented on Besir Esati's blog post Is Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Dropping Music On Jay Z's Roc Nation?
"He is in a relationship with Nicole Scherzinger aswel so no doubt spends a lot of his time around people in the industry."
30 minutes ago
SOZE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 9 People Dead After Mass Shooting By Gunman In Tyrone, Missouri *UPDATE* Suspect & Victims ID'd "Half The Town Got Killed" (Video/Pics)
"white folks do all kinds of s*** and never get labeled terrorist!!!"
48 minutes ago
Dj Smoke posted a blog post

[Mixtape] Smoked Out Radio 41 Hosted by @DJSmokeMixtapes via @PromoMixtapes

TIME TO ROLL ONE & TUNE INTO “SMOKED OUT RADIO” VOL.41 DJ SMOKE GOT PLENTY OF BANGERS FOR YA TO BUMP REAL LOUD WHILE YOU BLOW SUM GOOD LOUD…..DOWNLOAD/STREAM MIXTAPE HERE: http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/32832/smoked-out-radio-41.htmlhttps://spinrilla.com/mixtapes/dj-smoke-smoked-out-radio-41…See More
1 hour ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked MrArcherthePromoter's video
1 hour ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Boosie Hospitalized With Severe Dehydration. Charlotte Show Cancelled
"Who is that cat holding his hand hand?....thats something a wife or mother do to a husband or son yo...but drink plenty of fluid boosie, hydrate yourself,i feel mad weird when i go to drinking liquor all weak and not drink water hardly, dont like…"
1 hour ago
gip commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake Ties The Beatles Record With 14 Simultaneous Hot 100 Hits
"I like Drake more and more. But I'm on some Joey Bada$$ shhh nobody speak on him. He reminds of some good old New York shhh."
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy