You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Views: 38087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Christian Psalms and I do Gospel and reality rap. Because of what's going on now, a lot of the mainstream rappers are cleaning up their mainstream content and what they talk about yet this is something I've been doing since day one and EVERYBODY told me there was no room for God or for clean rap. Check me out and get to know Christian Psalms and see why my music is real.
Free Shmurda, Bobby #FreeBobbyShmurda #MyLifeMatters #SocioeconomicMusic
Shane McMahon Dance #ShaneMcMahonDance #MyLifeMatters #SocioeconomicMusic
Sex #Sex #MyLifeMatters #SocioeconomicMusic
P&G #MyLifeMatters #SocioeconomicMusic Founders of P&G music (Praise&Gangsta), This new genre is the ultimate testament of forgiving the cruel because they know not what they do and it takes a Praise&Gangsta mentality to forgive the cruel as our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ did. "Christian Psalms" is for the people, who are open minded to change in a new way. If that's you, spread the message about our P&G music. Not being afraid of praising and worshipping God, we make music for the people who've done wrong, are trying to do right, and need to do right. Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Any one, that can talk with 50cent tell him I got message from Angola
3 minutes ago
Dboi da dome is one of the dopest rappers in the game can't nobody touch his flow #DBM #DopeSellItself

Upcoming Releases

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook

I'm The Man is certified GOLD status.. enjoy some late night treat ..

50 Cent

im the man .GOLD status not bad for a mixtape. shout out to Sonny Digital 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Uldouz know whats up

Facebook3 minutes ago · Reply
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Raw Blue - "Raww Tape Vol. 1"
10 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
29 minutes ago
cobra liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
1 hour ago
Yung Saint Official liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
3 hours ago
dredai commented on NewMusic's blog post 21 Savage & Metro Boomin - Feel It (Official Music Video)
"22 savage just way mo jammin."
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy