You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Tags: 50, blog, blogs, cent, entry, shasha, thisis50

Views: 36520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the past couple weeks we've premiered high lights from JU$T NICE (J-MAC)'s latest mix-tape "Lost In Translation"... Now, listen to it in its entirety below:

BTS of the "Both Kissing" video shoot Peedi Crakk gives us some bars!! @RMHDOTNET Exclusive Log on!
NEW YOUNG PIFFIII - "TALKING 2" PROD.BY @mcilljune OFF OF @IAM_DJNYCE THE "TAKEOVER" PT. 94.2 U CAN DOWNLOAD FREE HERE U CAN FOLLOW THE NEW HAVEN CT ARTIST @YOUNGPIFFIII FROM CT TO NJ -"U Can Catch Me On The "Takeover" PT 94.2 W/ Heavyweights Such As Nore, French Montana, Fabolous Styles P Lil Wayne 2 Chainz, Cassidy

O.P,M "other peoples money"

Artist from Baltimore,md right of the DMV movement working with Timbaland Productions Co signed By Genuwine and the Timbaland camp ,Fuego,Fito Blanko and more Mixtape is fire download it and see for your self

Fox To Pick Up 50 Cent’s Animated Comedy Series Produced By Randall Emmett & Imagine TV

#RedAlert - @theorionpax
Check out the video to my new single "My Waist". I am an independent artist out of Miami,FL and I am getting radio spins with this song on a few stations such as 98.5 KISS FM in Peoria,IL Hot 102 in San Juan,Puerto Rico, Jam'n 94.5 in Boston,MA to name a few. I would really appreciate it if you could post this video up anywhere on your site. Thanks.

Upcoming Releases

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Announces 'Kanan' The Short Film (Directed By Eif Rivera)
"This lame hater b**** calls me a cheer leader for having 50 as my pic on a 50 his pic is of Osama bin Laden loser.go the young thug and s*** wave cuz that's what the media and s*** is telling u is hits right now lmfao. U stick with the…"
9 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post That Ether: Erykah Badu Clowns Iggy Azalea At The 2015 Soul Train Awards. "What You Doing Is Definitely Not Rap." Twitter Reacts (Video)
"Only way this usless niggres can stay relevant, smdh... We know you racist b****, it's aight we don't like you either! And we sure as hell isn't checking for Iggy either, lmao"
20 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
24 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook

Lupe Fiasco Disses & Threatens Kid Cudi: “If I See Him In the Streets, It’s Getting Motherf*cking Ugly”

Lupe Fiasco Disses & Threatens Kid Cudi: “If I See Him In the Streets, It’s Getting...

Lupe Fiasco made some conflicting statements about Kid Cudi this weekend while he was on stage during a show in…

See More
Facebook25 minutes ago · Reply
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
GANGSTA WAYNE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charron Tries "Slim Jesus" Fake Gun Gimmick & K-Shine Slaps Fire Out Of Him During Battle At Don't Flop's USA '1st Anniversary' Event (Video)
"lol he wasn't wrong for that"
29 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on Besir Esati's blog post Lupe Fiasco Disses & Threatens Kid Cudi: “If I See Him In the Streets, It’s Getting Motherf*cking Ugly”
"I thought Lupe was one of those nice hippy rappers"
33 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
35 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy