You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of Thisis50.com

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Tags: 50, blog, blogs, cent, entry, shasha, thisis50

Views: 31485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIMEOUT 2 COME CHECK OUT MY NW SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzR-pWA6IQ"
Hey Thisis50 ,My name is T-MiC and I'm a 17 year old artist from Allapattah, Miami, FL - Cuban American trying to make it. I would respectfully ask you to hear my music and tell me what you think, Thanks if you read this may God bless, Hope you can get back at me... On a side note if you can give me permission to post this song on your wall... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw90Dqrh3Js
I'm looking to see if you can help me, Help you... By posting about me at your site, And I'll return the favor by linking them to your site?
Hey thisis50 ,My name is T-MiC and I'm a 17 year old artist from Allapattah, Miami, FL - Cuban American trying to make it. I would respectfully ask you to hear my music and tell me what you think, Thanks if you read this may God bless, Hope you can get back at me... On a side note if you can give me permission to post this song on your wall... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw90Dqrh3Js

I'm looking to see if you can help me, Help you... By posting about me at your site, And I'll return the favor by linking them to your site?

Mystikal Reveals Almost Signing To G-Unit [Video]
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/mystikal-reveals-almost-sign...

ElementzUK presents “The Elementz Of Hip Hop – B-Boy & B-Girl Competition”
Elementz UK are looking for the next big B-Boy / B-Girl acts for a battle competition at the launch of our new Elementz club night which takes place at Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel Road, London on Thursday 26th April.
This is a new quarterly event representing the traditional 4 elements of hip hop to full effect.
At the launch party there will be dj sets from Sarah Love (resident), DJ 279 (Choice FM), DJ Mr Thing (Scratch Pervert / DMC Finalist) and DJ Snips (Livin Proof). There will also be live performances by Caxton Press, Genesis Elijah, Naba Napalm, Ether L Banks, all hosted by Mystro.
A full section of the night is also being given over to live graffiti, open mic, and a b-boy / b-girl battle with a cash prize on offer. This is being hosted by End of the Weak / Speakers Corner’s DJ Snuff assisted by DJ Johny Garcia.
The UK ‘s leading online Hip Hop Magazine – The Hip Hop Chronicle – will be filming the event exclusively for future broadcast and will include footage of live performances and interviews with all of those involved on the night.
We are looking for 7 more successful entrants to take part in the battle competition on the night and get the opportunity to win the cash prize, be featured by The Hip Hop Chronicle and be crowned Elementz Champion at the club’s first event.
Its easy to enter:
All you need to do is the following :
1) Send either an existing video link, or the link to a newly recorded short video of you performing
You can do that in 3 ways
a) Upload it onto our Facebook page www.facebook.com/elementzUK (You will have to “like” the page first in order to do so).
b) Tweet us the link to @ElementzUK
c) Email us the link to info.elementzuk@gmail.com
Only one video is accepted per entrant, so make it your best! All video submissions will be highlighted on our Facebook page. When done, also email us your name and contact number to info.elementzuk@gmail.com
2) You will then receive confirmation from us that we have received your entry and are part of the competition.
3) The 10 entrants with the most “likes” on their own Youtube or Vimeo video will be shortlisted – so make sure you have your people drop by and register their “vote”! For those using an older existing video, we will take a note of your number of likes at the time of submission, so only “votes” registered after submission will be counted.
The 7 successful entrants from that shortlist will be decided upon by our judging panel based purely on the skills on display.
Entrants must be 18 years or older (UK Only)
Entry into the competition is free and all votes will be counted on Thursday 19th April. The winners will be notified via email on Saturday 21st April
Good luck!
ELEMENTZ – REPRESENTING THE 4 ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP – THURSDAY 26TH APRIL 2012 AT THE RHYTHM FACTORY, 16 WHITECHAPEL ROAD, LONDON E1 1EW
All information at www.elementzuk.wordpress.com and www.facebook.com/elementzuk
URBANELITE PROMOTIONS T: @urbanelitepr
check out the new Scrybe video and let me know what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eal_f6sUmUM

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Lefty Q commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Brazilian Town Inhabited Almost Entirely By Women Between Ages 20-25, Looking For Single Men [Video]
"America is one of the only countries that places the month before the day. Every other country uses the day/month/year method. Compare the 1st pic and the 4th pic"
21 minutes ago
NetGuruINC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"damn he want an extra million though? dont try and rape the man i mean damn he already running out of money obviously"
26 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 2 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
DocUKsta commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Paris kind of fell off to me musically so wont be surprised if she leaves. If she still with the Unit then i want her to step up the quality and the type of songs she works on. But at the moment she needs to work on herself @paul"
32 minutes ago
DocUKsta commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"this is way too hard!! we need big videos for Watch me & changes. like stunt 101 that sort of level because this is an awesome EP. So glad they are back working together again."
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy