You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of Thisis50.com

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Tags: 50, blog, blogs, cent, entry, shasha, thisis50

Views: 33373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tight vid
THE MOST IMPORTANT THANG IS THAT WHO EVER YOU WITH MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN AND PURE PEOPLE THAT PUT THEIR MOUTH IN ALABAMA WE CALL IT GLASS-HOUSEING MEANING THESE PEOPLE WILL EAT OR SUCK ANYTHING AND NOT F*** I'M DICKSMITH MYSELF BUT TO EACH IS ITS ON I GONE FRONT BUT SHE GOT TO BE TOP-NOTCH BROAD

musicdraftpick.com
what da hell you're talking about first of all you don't need to be eating or sucking nobody up unless he or she have been together for a long time and you're both are clean! u feel me.
You right yes sir so tru:)
and you can be clean and what ever you think you are but you can never compare your image to my Image because that Empire State stunt on my stress my face is my witness yes Lord Christ i am coming to the World soon and with this ? ., am from Ghana... sorry for that.
that B**** LOOK AMAZED LMAO, she aint seen s*** like that
a get @ ya boi,..show sum luv,..new song up on the myspace called "Doing It",..if you got 1,..get @ ya boi,..let me get ya opinion on it,..1

myspace.com/1rocehussle
A 50 how do i get my vids on boo boo tv holla at your boy
Deep Throating
that looks like b4WORLDS girlfriend

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

di commented on NewMusic's blog post Ludacris - Ludaverses Vol. 2 (Official Music Video)
"the thing is i dont give a f*** if luda can do good rhymes.. when i hear luda i want to hear songs like Roll Out, Get Back, Stand Up, Move B**** and Southern Hospitality"
1 hour ago
di commented on NewMusic's blog post PRhyme (DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9”) - PRhyme (Official Music Video)
"i just had an erection"
2 hours ago
Larry leal posted blog posts
2 hours ago
hustleman liked NewMusic's blog post Young Chris Ft. Beanie Sigel & Guordan Banks - Legends Never Die (Prod. By Cardiak)
2 hours ago
Roamn Profit shared 50 Cent's blog post on Facebook
3 hours ago
Lux commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Jailbird Sings: Bill Cosby Accuser Linda Joy Traitz Just Got Out Of Prison In 2012. Has Long Criminal History, Including Fraud
"I don't see how people are surprised this righteous negro has skeletons in his closet. It is what it is though I think what probably happened is these broads got a lil toasted with him he f***** they got buyers remorse and now claim rape hella…"
3 hours ago
Roamn Profit commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Baby's Mother Josie Harris Says She Was A Battered Woman. His 15-Year Old Son Koraun Calls Him A "Coward" (Video)
"Floyd Mayweather been a b**** since day 1. With that in mind, them charges/citations were all fair fights!! lmfao..."
3 hours ago
Roamn Profit commented on NewMusic's blog post Ludacris - Ludaverses Vol. 2 (Official Music Video)
"s'why a fkn fed is running around calling himself a fkn boss... Chris and Pac be rollin' over in they graves. SMFH"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy