You think you can write?
You think your blog deserves coverage?
Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before everyone else?

Shine on THISIS50.COM, and get YOUR blog entry featured on the front page...

Paste a link to your blog here

We will feature the best ones on the blog on the home page of Thisis50.com

No need to put it many times!! 1 time is enough .. our team will review this discussion many times a day

Tags: 50, blog, blogs, cent, entry, shasha, thisis50

Views: 30769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tight vid
THE MOST IMPORTANT THANG IS THAT WHO EVER YOU WITH MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN AND PURE PEOPLE THAT PUT THEIR MOUTH IN ALABAMA WE CALL IT GLASS-HOUSEING MEANING THESE PEOPLE WILL EAT OR SUCK ANYTHING AND NOT F*** I'M DICKSMITH MYSELF BUT TO EACH IS ITS ON I GONE FRONT BUT SHE GOT TO BE TOP-NOTCH BROAD

musicdraftpick.com
what da hell you're talking about first of all you don't need to be eating or sucking nobody up unless he or she have been together for a long time and you're both are clean! u feel me.
You right yes sir so tru:)
and you can be clean and what ever you think you are but you can never compare your image to my Image because that Empire State stunt on my stress my face is my witness yes Lord Christ i am coming to the World soon and with this ? ., am from Ghana... sorry for that.
that B**** LOOK AMAZED LMAO, she aint seen s*** like that
a get @ ya boi,..show sum luv,..new song up on the myspace called "Doing It",..if you got 1,..get @ ya boi,..let me get ya opinion on it,..1

myspace.com/1rocehussle
A 50 how do i get my vids on boo boo tv holla at your boy
Deep Throating
that looks like b4WORLDS girlfriend

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sandrasparks replied to Sandrasparks's discussion Fuse TV Names Its Top Rappers With Comic Book Names !!
"YO...."
8 minutes ago
Dane Anderson commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"Agreed. He basically didn't analyze the situation enough before taking action. A black kiddo was sitting in the slim seat behind them, being included!"
20 minutes ago
Deebo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"i dont see them being racist i see a black kid like my n**** netguruinc said"
22 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"Let it be clear this is just one situation caught by TMZ...Dude might very well be an excelent father to his child(ren)"
23 minutes ago
willielee22 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"N***** at they best."
26 minutes ago
Ashton Keith Williams liked NewMusic's blog post Turk FT. Swazy & Emani Da Made Woman - Get Money Stay Real (Prod. by Josh Did That)
27 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"G-Unit2014...There is a lot of wisdom layed out in your opinion but i don't think all of it applies to this particular situation. You could be right about maybe Scrap didn't notice the other black kids. Then still I think he handled it…"
32 minutes ago
Dane Anderson commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"@Jux you have no clue what you're talking about, it's how you're brought up and it's how the dice rolls. Nickelodeon accepts every race and some people (Lil Scrappy) wants it their way so they pull that racist card bs"
38 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy