if you could pick any beat in the history of rap and be the 1st to rhyme on it, what beat would it be?

Tags: 50, ask

Views: 4

Reply to This

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Sexy Jasmine V Sings 'I Love Your Crazy'

Jasmine V - I Love Your Crazy (Official Music Video)

www.thisis50.com

Video After The Jump Check out Jasmine V's music video for I Love Your Crazy off of her debut EP, That's Me Right There. Be part of Jasmine's next music…

Facebook47 minutes ago · Reply
Epitome posted a status
"Realized recently that I really don't like this new millennium so far. It sucks! Things may not have been great but def much better before."
56 minutes ago
Epitome posted a status
"Not the only 1 realizing that The World Is Crazy. Like Will.i.am stated - Evrybody is out their go*dam mind. Lord help us thru this madness!"
58 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gucci Mane - East Atlanta Santa (Album Cover Art)
"Should of came out around Thanksgiving"
1 hour ago
Phillys Music Man commented on Ralan Enterprises LLC's blog post Interview with DEZVIXEN S.M.I.L.E.
"My sister is a loyal ride n die lady with barz. I am glad to see she is getting this interview because she deserve it. You always support and have put her work in for sure!"
1 hour ago
DJ MODESTY commented on Ralan Enterprises LLC's blog post Interview with DJ MODESTY with a S.M.I.L.E (France)
"Big thanks for this Interview. Much respect. S.M.I.L.E. !!!"
1 hour ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC shared their blog post on Google +1
1 hour ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC liked Ralan Enterprises LLC's blog post Interview with DEZVIXEN S.M.I.L.E.
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy