WHY DO SOME SPANISH PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE

I NOTICE HOW SPANISH PEOPLE BE ACTING LIKE THEY BETTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE FROM WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL EUROPEANS FROM SPAIN BROUGHT AFRICANS TO THESE NOW SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY WHERE THEY HAD NATIVES WHO WE CALL INDIANS. JUST MAKING A POINT. SINCE I PUT THIS BLOG UP I,VE SEEN PEOPLE SAYING I'M TRYING TO START SOMETHING THATS NOT THE CASE IT'S JUST A LITTLE RICAN KID ON
HERE DISRESPECTING SO I HAD SEE IF MORE PEOPLE FELT THAT WAY AND I MADE A ERROR ON THE TITLE I MEANT TO SAY SOME.

Views: 2531

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

umm we r raised better, we usually have both parents in our life, we r light skin, we r not lazy, we dont blame everythin on white ppl, we dont shoot ppl we actually fight ( meanin black ppl got no heart), every race of girls loves latinos especially black girls lol if u want i can keep goin...
iigth let me ask you this if you mix a white,black and indian person is that a mixed person or a race
cmon who was first doing this on camera....stop copying our swagger

You should know that white people are mixed between european people... if you so black why you in america land of the crackers
America is not land of the crackers. The white devils that came from Europe stole this land from the native americans, whom they brutally murdered and put on reservations. The white devils also profited from slave labor. The whites got rich from slave trading and cotton plantations. So, who looks bad, wicked, and evil? Whites of course. They enslaved africans, murdered native americans, and have the nerve to think they are better than others. You white people are so foolish. You corrupt the world and will one day burn in hell for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY YOU LISTEN 2 RAP AND TRY 2 TALK STREET SLANG.
You little stupid s***. Hispanics not spanish are ignorant. No body respects you as a people and you guys are dumb and have no style. You don't know your history and you guys live like pigs. No, hispanic bithes love black men. You m************ are put on because of our hard work. You m************ kill each other too. further, you f****** rape your own little sisters, that is little girls. The men are nasty horny f**** they will f*** a dog and the things they do is not sexual but sick they will eat the s*** out of a dog's a**. They try to be black because they have no identity that is puerto ricans. Mexicans are not even respected in society and the rest of the latinos are no bodys. You little c*** you dont have no knowlege of nothing. You don't know anything about black people and the struggle. You spics just eat the garbage black people leave for you. I wish you would say that s*** I would make you a mess s*** s***. you are no body. Black people are embarrassed to say they have any relationship with a s***. I am black dude. I trust a white person over a s*** any day. remember you can't say s*** about us because you are nothing believe me. There is only black and white and you are neither. You are something created out of a mistake. What you have to say doen't even matter because you are look down by blacks as well as whites. Your women are only good for sucking a d*** that's it. And hispanic men or latino dicks are no respected as real men. you guys have no stlye, no strength most of all sense. Stupid b****........ I hope 50 crew put a whole in fat Joe's f****** head. I always new spics. latino what ever you call these people have hate for blacks. Why are these f**** always around us. I know why blackmen are always on latino girls a** because they like getting their dicks suck by them. But the men are haters and jealous of us because they lack what we have. We are trend setters You bastards aint worth the s*** that come out of our asses. You dirty worthless s*** m*********** b****.
yo why yall stay tryna start race wars and couse davision yall clowns posting up these blogs are either feds or are doing a real good job helping they couse f*** all that b******* yall talking about alot of us blacks and hispanics are out here in the hood starving jobless going to jail dying younge catching aids and all other type of s*** and you wanna start more drama for us people living in the ghetto sounds like some s*** the goverment does.. talk about gettin ya mind right money right yall dudes posting up high school blogs you got white motha fuckas in the white house planning on ways to keep us brain wash druged up and mentaly enslaved in the ghetto and your worrying about this b******* i guess thats why these crackers still run this s*** and were still in the hood sleeping were the roaches and rats eat ...step it up homey life is way realer than the b******* drama your talkin bout
yo i like what u said only real n***** speak real talk
thank you my nigg!!! well spoken!!
on the reals u right homie, this n***** is on some other s***
Amen....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Hakim Discovery121 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ISIS Beheads American Journalist James Foley In Retaliation For U.S. Air Strikes In Iraq, Threaten More [Video]
"Murder, I don't believe you..."
31 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"I don't find this funny at all.... I blame the parents of Floyd Mayweather for not educating this man or getting him some type of help we they realize that he had a problem with his reading. This is why black folks will always be at the bottom…"
1 hour ago
Universal commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"Damn this is foul... but its not 50 who released the tape its the Breakfast Club! 50s instagram videos were funny as f***!!! LOL!"
2 hours ago
Hakim Discovery121 commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
"cRAZY!"
2 hours ago
dotmouth posted a status
2 hours ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Soulja Boy To Gillie Da Kid - "How Bout I Knock Yo B*tch A$$ Out In The Streets For Free" [Video]
"They need to fight get that money cuz nobody is buying their music"
3 hours ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna, Katy Perry, Coldplay Asked To Pay To Play Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show. Artists Not OK With The Idea
"But there is alot of artist that would pay to get them views"
3 hours ago
Timur commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"damn 50! hes your brother, why you do this to him :D"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy