Would anyone listen to a 15 year old that does not curse or does any g rap in his songs.

Who would listen to a 15 year old if his description as a rapper is how i stated n the title

Tags: Rap

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u can build one hell of a fan base on myspace catering to the younger generation

just look at disney and how popular hannah montana is and her sold out shows, yeah different genre of music, but still a hug area to gain from. There's nobody in the bow wow/romeo position anymore since they grew up
well thanks for the info cause that 15 year old is me im comin with a different mindset to try and change things so look out for me. God Bless.
They could build a fanbase just by using Myspace or Youtube. That's what Soulja Boy did. If they have soemthing catchy, they will catch people's attention.
well thanks for the info cause that 15 year old is me im comin with a different mindset to try and change things so look out for me. God Bless.
Long as the beat sounds good and the lyrics make sense I would support him!
Yes I would, I think it's real cute when they start out like that. I mean s*** we used to listen to bow wow when he was younger, I used to listen to lil wayne also and still do.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ablood (dude) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"If this was 2pac he would of got out of the car and had a boxing match with this crip. Lil Wayne just stayed inside"
6 minutes ago
kelvin ledford commented on corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
"Still banging animal ambition and dem new g unit tracks ... Car vibes turn up"
22 minutes ago
kelvin ledford shared corentin's blog post on Facebook
26 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
"good s***"
1 hour ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"1thug a p**** u know u love that song boy stop lying .."
1 hour ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"soon keef will be taking pics with prop money"
1 hour ago
"wtf is this... that niggah back on the syrup??... remnds me of the soulja boy phase... he will never make a hit im sorry r.i.p chief keef"
1 hour ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Holiday Ft. Ca$h Out & Migos - Trap House (Official Music Video)
"song is hot but y did that niggah cash out do his voice like young thug ...."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy