Description here...

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9 represents /// Selflessness & Humanitarianism

There's a time to learn the satisfaction of giving to his fellow man. This is a difficult lesson. The satisfaction comes from the giving. There is a little reward- love and friendship and sometimes returned, the obligation often not repaid.Must place all others before itself, must give for the sheer pleasure of giving, because he has learned the ultimate satisfaction of Selflessness and Humanitarianism.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

B1thou.GSF shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Facebook
1 minute ago
B1thou.GSF liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dr. Kent Brantly To Be Released From Atlanta Hospital After Recovering From Ebola [Video]
1 minute ago
T.T.S. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post James Foley's Captors Demanded $132.5 Million Ransom Before Beheading. U. S. Failed In Attempt To Rescue Journalist. Obama Condemns Terrorist Group [Video]
"They weren't gonna get a $132.5 million ransom anyway. What makes me wonder is WHERE this terrorist group ISIS GETS ITS FUNDING FROM? Guns, explosives, rockets cost sh*tload of money. Cut off the money and gun supply, and they're nothing…"
1 minute ago
MICHEAL"BIG TAJ"JONES liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
6 minutes ago
DirtyBMW liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
6 minutes ago
T.T.S. commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
"I love the fact that he actually OWNS that house, BTW I couldn't play basketball with that much heavy jewelry on LOL"
7 minutes ago
luke liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
10 minutes ago
the enforcer liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy