What makes you stand out enough to be in 50's TOP 10?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the quote from fiddy
check it out

"shout outs to my biggest fan Shwana. thanks for the love your big brother 50"</</u>b>
because mother F**ker fiffy is bigger than big kid haha damm man i think becasuse he alway got this for everyone and it alway good too
lmao lmao....
because what and what.....
funny
NUMBER 1
i should be on 50's top 10 cuz i'm nice with it.................. i'm number one...... ahhhhhhhhhh......... cuz 50 is my favorite rapper........... and than there is other favorites.......... but number 1................ plus i made 2 pics in photoshop and if i'm picked then i'll show them off and 50 can do wa ever with them...............

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Millani Figures liked Millani Figures's profile
56 minutes ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on NewMusic's blog post The Game - Pest Control (Meek Mill Diss) (Official Music Video)
"Meanwhile....Squeek Mill still writing his reply"
3 hours ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
3 hours ago
RAWDOGGTV liked RAWDOGGTV's blog post A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th
4 hours ago
RAWDOGGTV posted a blog post

A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th

A3C Hip-Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Dates lineup Schedule Events SHOWCASENappy Roots, Skyzoo, J-Live and more to perform "ATLiens"A year after Andre 3000 declared “The south got something to say” at the Source Awards, Outkast dropped ATLiens and changed the trajectory of the Atlanta and hip-hop culture. ATLiens is the unofficial soundtrack of Atlanta.…See More
4 hours ago
JRoC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"MAINOOOOOOOOOOO LOL BOUT TO GIVE THIS NICCA A NY CEAZA NICE FADE. HE AINT STITCHES. MAINO HOLDING IT DOWN ONLY DUDE TO STEP UP AND SAY ID GIVE YA A** A FADE,SHAPE UP FLAPTOP MOHAWK LMAO MEEKA AND THEM HIDING LIKE PHEW I SOMEONE GONNA HANDLE THIS FOR…"
7 hours ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Why would 50 give meek any time, he catching Ls all over, the jobs already done"
9 hours ago
Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy