What makes you stand out enough to be in 50's TOP 10?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the quote from fiddy
check it out

"shout outs to my biggest fan Shwana. thanks for the love your big brother 50"</</u>b>
because mother F**ker fiffy is bigger than big kid haha damm man i think becasuse he alway got this for everyone and it alway good too
lmao lmao....
because what and what.....
funny
NUMBER 1
i should be on 50's top 10 cuz i'm nice with it.................. i'm number one...... ahhhhhhhhhh......... cuz 50 is my favorite rapper........... and than there is other favorites.......... but number 1................ plus i made 2 pics in photoshop and if i'm picked then i'll show them off and 50 can do wa ever with them...............

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
New Music: Migos - I Can ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan https://t.co/00iE4oH2Ua https://t.co/1pfwLaFb4Y
Twitter10 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Migos - I Can ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan

Migos - I Can ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan

thisis50.com

Atlanta rap trio Migos are set to release their Culture album on January 27th, they connect with Hoodrich Pablo Juan on a new single that won’t appear on th…

Facebook14 minutes ago · Reply
THIS IS 50 UPDATE posted a blog post
15 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
37 minutes ago
Awesomenezz posted a blog post

World Premiere: T-Qron featuring Tash (Alkaholiks) & Too Tone-Bathroom Stalls (Single) | @T_Qron @ThaAlkaholiks @LikwitTash @PromoEnterprize

This is what happens when you blend a little bit of Hawaii with Las Vegas and top it off with Legendary Cali heat.T-Qron has been known to takeover whether its in his native Hawaii or in his second home of Las Vegas with major co-signs from everyone from Kxng Crooked to DJ King Assassin.This time around Qron links with Tha…See More
38 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy