What makes you stand out enough to be in 50's TOP 10?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the quote from fiddy
check it out

"shout outs to my biggest fan Shwana. thanks for the love your big brother 50"</</u>b>
because mother F**ker fiffy is bigger than big kid haha damm man i think becasuse he alway got this for everyone and it alway good too
lmao lmao....
because what and what.....
funny
NUMBER 1
i should be on 50's top 10 cuz i'm nice with it.................. i'm number one...... ahhhhhhhhhh......... cuz 50 is my favorite rapper........... and than there is other favorites.......... but number 1................ plus i made 2 pics in photoshop and if i'm picked then i'll show them off and 50 can do wa ever with them...............

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Lisa Deez posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Ill Will commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Charlamagne Tha God Says "Donald Trump Is An Insult To America's Intelligence" [Video]
"U think Obama did a great job? ahahaha..The obvious question for me is ..Is the only reason u think Obama did a "great job" is bc he is half black? ahaha Hell I even voted for Obama in 2008 (regret that) but I still think he did nothing…"
7 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com posted a blog post

VH1, Ice Cube bringing back a Hip-Hop Version of Hollywood Squares

(h/t thr.com) VH1 is bringing back one of TV's longest-running game shows. The Viacom-owned cable network is teaming with Ice Cube to put a hip-hop twist on Hollywood Squares, handing out a straight-to-series pickup for Hip Hop Squares, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Sources say the cabler has ordered at least 20 episodes.…See More
29 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"I think i am mixed too, the bottom of my feet are white, when i bust a nut its white, that middle finger i am holding up for that fck boy chad moss is half white half black"
30 minutes ago
King Semelo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Another clown....smh"
32 minutes ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW SINGLE** By Cannon - "On The Set"
33 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW SINGLE** By Cannon - "On The Set"

From the DMV comes the upcoming artist Cannon, who is a fairly new artist but very impactful as his first single had over 18,000 views and listens as he quickly drew peoples attention to his dope tracks and bangin' hooks! Here he presents tonight one of his newest singles "On The Set" which he kills with his unique flow and delivery. Catch him doing shows pretty frequently in NYC, New Jersey and Virginia as he just recently performed at The "Always Sunny" Show featuring other artists like…See More
33 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Wish rick was a real life character, cause bow wow's career been dead, now its about to die again as walking dead"
34 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy