50 taking another L this year just because of his mouth.

First of all he was in the corner of the greatest boxer ever. He jumped ship so fast and went right to Pacquiao. Then he ran his mouth about Gamboa. Gamboa won but took a knockdown from a garbage boxer. Mayweather would mop him up, as well as out point Manny. Fif just needs to stop gossiping and make a HIPHOP song that people like.

Views: 1152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you on some points, but definitely not the first sentence. If you suggest that Floyd Mayweather is the greatest boxer ever, then you have some serious issues at your hand. He might be one of the most entertaining and pound for pound best fighter TODAY, but definitely not the greatest ever. There are several boxers who, in their prime, would've finished Mayweather in the first few rounds, probably in the first.
So since its a L for 50,who do Mayweather fight now? What is the next big money fight coming up for Mayweather?
We know he will never fight Juan Manuel Marquez,because me might be afriad that h'es on steroids.Being he's with that trainer,who use to deal steroids.
So if its a L for 50,than i think it was a bigger L too see all those millions(biggest money fight ever) land flat on his face.

Floyd has already schooled Marquez back in 2009, it was a complete mismatch so i don't know how you get the idea that Floyd could be scared of Marquez.
Saul Alvarez is probably the biggest money fight out there for Floyd.

^
Pretty much knew this post was going to come about with anything less than a knockout on Gambao's part. The only time a promoter can take a loss in a win is if nobody sees the win.. You and I won't know if 50 took a L until those paper view numbers come back. Back to the fight dude had moments of rust and brilliance. All in all an entertaining fight.. Which is a success.. People who dislike 50 will watch to see him fail. And his fans will to see him win.. What he learned being around Floyd all those years.. And seeing Al Haymon pull up with 50 also was a little of a surprise until I said huh money is involved...

how dare u say 50 took an L on thisis50 Rob.....im disappointed in u.

fucc mmg/tlie/jeezy aka cheezy/wayne/ymcmb

LOOOOL
floyd mayweather VS JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ?!?!
I thought Floyd already beat him if I remember correctly

YEA but ill b exciting to see a part two...now dat marquez wooped paquiao....i DAMN SURE DONT WANNA C MANNY VS FLOYD no mo...fucc dat... give marquez another chance ...Y NOT?! he proved to da world he improved

Lol 50 got a #1 song u hatein a** lil boy.
So getting your fighter on the under card of a main event is an L. Dude you ain't got a clue then.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

J-ROC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Critics Going At Eminem For Taking Aim At Iggy Azalea On His New Song 'Vegas' Should Chill (Audio) *UPDATE* Iggy Responds
"Sooooo we condoning rape lyrics now?!?! I guest you got to be white to pull that off........ Think about that for second!"
3 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit -Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)
5 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Murder Mook Wants To Battle Drake For $15 Million. Winner Take All

Murder Mook Wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. To Sponsor A $15 Million Drake Battle, Winner Take All...

www.thisis50.com

Video After The Jump Back in September we reported that Drake challenged Murder Mook to a battle, according to Mook. He pulled me like, ‘Yo, if I battled…

Facebook9 minutes ago · Reply
50 Cent's blog post was featured

G-Unit -Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)

G-Unitreleases the new official music video for their song, "Big Body Benz" off of The Beauty of Independence physical and limited edition available only at Best Buy.Watch below. Get your The Unit snapbacks :…See More
12 minutes ago
50 Cent posted a blog post

G-Unit -Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)

G-Unitreleases the new official music video for their song, "Big Body Benz" off of The Beauty of Independence physical and limited edition available only at Best Buy.Watch below. Get your The Unit snapbacks :…See More
13 minutes ago
Severe commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Murder Mook Wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. To Sponsor A $15 Million Drake Battle, Winner Take All (Video)
"Mook trying to change his current situation over night lol"
14 minutes ago
RAWDOGGTV liked RAWDOGGTV's blog post Billboard 200 Chart Will Now Factor in Streaming, and Downloads.
14 minutes ago
RAWDOGGTV posted a blog post

Billboard 200 Chart Will Now Factor in Streaming, and Downloads.

Billboard 200 Chart Will Now Factor in Streaming, and Downloads.Billboard Changing the Charts:Streaming music services like Spotify have brought big changes to the music industry; But one important part of the business has not kept up: Billboard’s album chart.Now Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan, the agency that supplies its data, will start adding streams and downloads of tracks to the formula behind the…See More
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy