50 Needs to smack some sense into that n**** Hot Rod

Just bumped fast lane man how do you go from

Killing Banks on tracks

to this

That other single Hot Girl was dope i'll give him that but still.

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo Hot Rod cut ur hair and start rapping again n****
you got Fast Lane in full?
yeah
what the f*** ever...
50 was promoting that Dance With Me track hard. All the time...calling it fire. LOLLLL
Hot Rod is keeping the boss happy. Doing dance songs because we all know Fifty thinks thats needed nowadays.
It's funny I see n***** on here complain about YM every step of the way but give this wack n**** a pass
no he's not.

I still remember Hot Rod's bars on the Pepsi G-Unit Mic Pass like it was yesterday. There was no ThisIs50 back then...

Agree with this thread, although the problem is that 50 probably actually approved and welcomed Hot Rod's change in genre: simply cause of the current state of the music preference among the people who purchase albums.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

di commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)
"banks is not enough in the front page since the unit is back.. ok kidd kidd is nice like it more than before but 50 putting him too much in the front line needs more banks"
20 minutes ago
bleecasso commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Jagged Edge Talks Sisqo Fight; Other R&B Groups; Crazy Groupie Story - TI50
"jack stop trying to start a beef between these rb dudes. i like je, but sisqo is my hommie and hes tight with us real dudes."
32 minutes ago
MJTheGreatSd shared their blog post on Twitter
33 minutes ago
MJTheGreatSd shared their blog post on Twitter
33 minutes ago
MJTheGreatSd posted a blog post

Lil Lody Teams Up With Boston George for New Hit Single "Figure Me Out"

Lil Lody has been producing hit records for some of your favorite artists for years and now he's taking on the rap scene. The Memphis native teamed up with Boston George to create the hit single "Figure Me Out." If you haven't already,…See More
34 minutes ago
Carlos commented on NewMusic's blog post ASAP Twelvy - Glock Rivers (Official Music Video)
"Best out of A$AP. Shame he hasn't gotten the shine he deserves. Would love an album out of A$AP Twelvy."
38 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Critics Going At Eminem For Taking Aim At Iggy Azalea On His New Song 'Vegas' Should Chill (Audio) *UPDATE* Iggy Responds
"This country is an communist country"
40 minutes ago
jabbz liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy