50 gives the Giants receivers SMS audio headphones...they wear Beats anyway! (Pics)

Those don't look like Syncs to me...50 cant get any love nowadays lol

Views: 1444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that everyone compares an established brand to one that launched like 2 months ago says a lot. In 5 years you can talk. I remember you being a self professed sales expert not an electronics one.
BINGO

smh u quotin' that f** now?...smh u lost a few kool points 4 that one

lol

u still the dmv homie tho...

When ya mom be screaming at you to squeeze her orange juice and go easy on the omelette.. Guess who she got that from?

me personally if fifty went out of his way to send me some wireless syncs, id wear them everywhere

...then again im a f****** nobody. But damn cruz is holding that playbook tight....winning me some money hopefully

Ok obvious that he is wearing his beats to match his offit n**** nobody cares he got his syncs to
usually when I make a thread...it's just to add something to talk about into the forums. Im not stuck on the beats vs sync s***. Id own both too. currently just rock beats
Check this out . Cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2
So should I start a topic about how the players are wearing them because Hakeem nicks wore them to indy http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1014160.1327959051!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg check the picc
GO GIANTS....BIG UP TO PATERSON NJ.
Congratulation!!!!!!!! You found one Giant receiver wearing beats..Wow! and you wanna call us fan, lame.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bijou BAKSON commented on Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
"Erm... Aren't you suppose to post the actual video of the performance? Loved the soundtrack though! But c'mon son! :D"
4 minutes ago
JuiceStarr commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Report: Beyonce & Jay Z's Marriage On The Rocks
"hope this BS and if not, i pray it works out for em!!"
8 minutes ago
Aaron A-Buck Tyson liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
55 minutes ago
southside don liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Cormega Talks About Today's Generation; "Industry" Single - TI50
56 minutes ago
Anthony Black commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Cormega Talks About Today's Generation; "Industry" Single - TI50
"Rap has Been Corporate For Years Now there's so much money involved!! I just write Urban Poems because I worked for a Different Corporation than the Music Industry and we had the Records on Everyone. But I street Hood at the end of the day…"
1 hour ago
Jullsan commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Craigslist Murders: Pregnant Wyoming Teen Strangled, BF Decapitated After Sexual Rendezvous With Stranger [Video/Pics]
"This is so messed up on so many levels. Why would you even put your unborn baby in that situation? *smh*"
1 hour ago
Kai Denninger posted a blog post

Rap Maverick R.Fusion Makes Major Impact With New Single "Careless"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – R.Fusion is a true original. A mixture of boldness and witty lyricism mark him as an artist who's not afraid to be different. He's a multi-talented rapper with a formidable stage presence. His mic style is hard-hitting. Additionally, his fortitude sets him apart from other aspiring artists. Moreover, R.Fusion possesses boundless energy and a relentless drive. With his unconventional style of…See More
1 hour ago
Synthia posted a status
"Watch Movies Online Free http://j.mp/1nTz5hz"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy