50 gives the Giants receivers SMS audio headphones...they wear Beats anyway! (Pics)

Those don't look like Syncs to me...50 cant get any love nowadays lol

Views: 1444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that everyone compares an established brand to one that launched like 2 months ago says a lot. In 5 years you can talk. I remember you being a self professed sales expert not an electronics one.
BINGO

smh u quotin' that f** now?...smh u lost a few kool points 4 that one

lol

u still the dmv homie tho...

When ya mom be screaming at you to squeeze her orange juice and go easy on the omelette.. Guess who she got that from?

me personally if fifty went out of his way to send me some wireless syncs, id wear them everywhere

...then again im a f****** nobody. But damn cruz is holding that playbook tight....winning me some money hopefully

Ok obvious that he is wearing his beats to match his offit n**** nobody cares he got his syncs to
usually when I make a thread...it's just to add something to talk about into the forums. Im not stuck on the beats vs sync s***. Id own both too. currently just rock beats
Check this out . Cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2
So should I start a topic about how the players are wearing them because Hakeem nicks wore them to indy http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1014160.1327959051!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg check the picc
GO GIANTS....BIG UP TO PATERSON NJ.
Congratulation!!!!!!!! You found one Giant receiver wearing beats..Wow! and you wanna call us fan, lame.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
1 minute ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Those Cakes: Check Out Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Cover [Pic]
"Jesus Christ !!!!!"
7 minutes ago
Timur commented on 50 Cent's blog post More Wins For SMS Promotions! Billy Dib & Ryan Martin - TI50
"50 do it big"
7 minutes ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Authorities Lose Contact With Air Algerie Plane Carrying 116 People From Burkina Faso. *UPDATE* Wreckage Found In Mali [Video]
"All This Plane Frenzy Stuff Going On Make Me Never Want To Take A F****** Plane Ever Again"
9 minutes ago
Juicyknuckles commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Busta Rhymes Leaves Cash Money Records [Video]
"Dam bustas head looks huge"
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
13 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
Timur commented on NewMusic's blog post Slaine Ft. Demrick - Getting High (Official Music Video)
"its good"
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy