Views: 8396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kidd kidd part didnt sound bad either.....this s*** gon be fiya
He don't wanna talk about it
i still be flippin chickens....i dont wanna talk about it.....
n ross was all like I still be flippin them chickens, Jose Canseco only snitchin becuz he finished........lol shots fired....AND THATS where the beef really started....

I watched it more than 30 times already ... FIFTY IS ON TOP OF THE GAME AGAIN ..DUDE KILLED CHIEF KEEF ON HIS OWN TRACK ..FIF IS A BEAST

#TAKEOVER

me too
^^^^^^
this is nice i can digg it
it should be released to iTunes, it'll do some major damage on the Charts.
SMH
You know mic is hating hard when all he has is 'sucks'! The
Song sounds good so far! I still think 50 needs to drop a tape on anniversary of
GRODT or atleast a homage track! Or maybe even unreleased
Tracks that didn't make GRODT the first time! #SK
should release the concert audio - where he did it live. that would be dope!
Interscope stall on 50's music. They wait til the buzz dies down then release it hopin it'll fail... MAJOR DISTIBUTION is gettin great reviews from the short time its been out, but they wait til febuary 5th to release it? Hopefully the same don't happen with WE UP since its not an interscope track

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
13 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea Ft. MØ - Beg For It
"Say what y'all want but she got a catchy lil formula goin."
24 minutes ago
slowyork commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Going Fast? Cam'Ron Selling Ebola Masks For $20 Apiece
"THE REASONS ARE MADE CLEAR HERE http://adf.ly/tI5gR HE IS RIGHT"
27 minutes ago
john smith commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Producer/Engineer Ky Miller Speaks To XXL About The 50 Songs Recorded For 'The Beast Is G-Unit' EP, Relationship W/50 Cent, Kidd Kidd, His Mudd Monkey, Inc Production Company & More
"good read"
29 minutes ago
john smith liked 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
29 minutes ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Producer/Engineer Ky Miller Speaks To XXL About The 50 Songs Recorded For 'The Beast Is G-Unit' EP, Relationship W/50 Cent, Kidd Kidd, His Mudd Monkey, Inc Production Company & More
29 minutes ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) - Run The Jewels 2 (Album Stream)
29 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy