Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He don't wanna talk about it
i still be flippin chickens....i dont wanna talk about it.....
n ross was all like I still be flippin them chickens, Jose Canseco only snitchin becuz he finished........lol shots fired....AND THATS where the beef really started....

I watched it more than 30 times already ... FIFTY IS ON TOP OF THE GAME AGAIN ..DUDE KILLED CHIEF KEEF ON HIS OWN TRACK ..FIF IS A BEAST

#TAKEOVER

me too
^^^^^^
this is nice i can digg it
it should be released to iTunes, it'll do some major damage on the Charts.
SMH
You know mic is hating hard when all he has is 'sucks'! The
Song sounds good so far! I still think 50 needs to drop a tape on anniversary of
GRODT or atleast a homage track! Or maybe even unreleased
Tracks that didn't make GRODT the first time! #SK
should release the concert audio - where he did it live. that would be dope!
Interscope stall on 50's music. They wait til the buzz dies down then release it hopin it'll fail... MAJOR DISTIBUTION is gettin great reviews from the short time its been out, but they wait til febuary 5th to release it? Hopefully the same don't happen with WE UP since its not an interscope track

Fif making it harder and harder for haters to find excuses to hate on these singles. His mixtapes have been on point, out of the 5 singles released, 4 have been on point... Actually out of 6 5 have been on point:
Outlaw, New Day, My Life, Major Distribution and We Up (really doubt it's Kidd Kidd's TBH, 2 verses for a guest on a 3 artist track?? Yeah right). First Date was my only thumbs down. As far as quality of music the general response is 50 making hot music again, he def has his mojo back, no homo! Can't wait for Kendrick's verse.
OH and WTF at the guys saying Kidd Kidd's verse sucks after 3 bars only? O_o ya'll on some future prediction typa ish! Even I'm not a fan ok Kidd's but ridiculous judging an entire verse off 3-4 bars! Only on Thisis50.com :/

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

John Colston posted a status
""
1 minute ago
Big Reed1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rich Homie Quan's Father, Corey Lamar, Shot Multiple Times During Robbery At Barbershop He Owns
"@Sizzurpurple ain't nothing like having your own. Big money and all, that shop belongs to him. That shop probably been there before his son started rappen."
4 minutes ago
"https://www.guardiansofmiddleearth.com/forums/showthread.php/25794-((Consuelos))-Watch-A-Walk-Among-the-Tombstones-Online-0ho2?p=97337"
5 minutes ago
""
10 minutes ago
Hustle Season updated their profile
10 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Caught In A Lie: Secret Service Facing Questions About How Armed White House Intruder Made It Into The East Room (Video)
"Vulnerable as f***"
11 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Caught In A Lie: Secret Service Facing Questions About How Armed White House Intruder Made It Into The East Room (Video)
11 minutes ago
""
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy