Views: 7814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that n**** been around the world and he said Ish got boriiing lmao
SMH, he said he been around the world touring cos his city got boring.
lol.

photo G-Unit-Family-GIF-created-by-Patrick_zps422b3347.gif

Dope, only the boss 50Cent could get Kendrick to feature on a Kidd Kidd record.

HAH Kyle you're not kidding. This def has me wanting to hear Kendrick's verse though

Thank god this is for KK's tape

^^ this
If are expecting some incredible music on 50s album then you are in for a rude awakening. Judging by the mixtape tracks, I can easily say that the album will only do well because of the strong features. I am not even expecting it to be better than BISD. 50 has digressed at a rapid rate over the past decade and it is over for him after this album.
You can just talk for the sake of talking, you have to explain something like that.....And anotherthing, it is your right to not like the song he is putting out, does not mean that everybody else feel the same........................
when this comes out can someone make a Kidd kidd'less version?
S*** is terrible

50 please stop working with eif Rivera, these videos are so wack it's embarrassing

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Derek Lemire posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
DB liked NewMusic's blog post Ransom & Joe Budden - Vietnam (Listen/Download)
9 minutes ago
Jus P commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"I'm still confused about this situation. He didn't say nothing racist. He told his side man piece don't bring the men your f****** to my games. Justin Bieber is on video saying "N*****" and we giving this dude a pass. SMFH."
18 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post King Of The Dot Rap Battle - Charlie Clips vs Daylyt (Video)
"Y'all smoking that shhhh this was Daylyt all day. I round Daylyt 2nd Clips 3rd Daylyt"
21 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post King Of The Dot Rap Battle - Charlie Clips vs Daylyt (Video)
23 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"As a CLIPPERS fan, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this B******* anymore. The NBA players are there to play. This whole issue should have been left to the NBA commision and not the media and players. It annoyed the s*** out of me that…"
26 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"Hahaha, good. Eat it you racist piece of s***. As long as old racist Don is gone, it's all good."
27 minutes ago
DB liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy