Views: 7441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not bad but I will NEVER understand why he keeps investing in kidd kidd, he is so terrible.

^^FAKE PROFILE^^ @AUSTIN

Austin is not a fake profile, that guy has been here for years, he took some time off the site and has recently come back.

nah turd been arond longer then u...lmao u the only new g-unit fan u just heard GRODT 1 yr ago smh or either u just got the internet....

i think turd got tired of the male groupie'ism on this site and fell back for a minte...

I fuccs wit KIDD KIDD. Fucc kendricc da lame he sound horrible as fucc n I ain't even hurrd his verse yet lmmfao!
You f*** with faggots like KIDD KIDD and Cheif Keef, u need to find a pair of balls in your ballsack or you might be a q**** for the rest of ur life.

"You f*** with faggots like KIDD KIDD and Cheif Keef"
Your name is 'Sosa' tho

sosa has nothing to do with cheif keef wow kids these days smfh
Yea it do chief keef SOSA... BIG gucci SOSA to u
wow this sht dope
To everybody who hatin on kidd kidd I hear ya I was the same way but go checkout sohh.com they just did a full interview and gave him a front page spot. Hes gettong exposure

This s*** is so weak its unreal, I'd much rather listen to the CO.

50 Cent he has done alot to hiphop but f****** christ he is puttin out some garbage, like wtf was that first date joint about. Only decent song he put out recently is Major Distribution

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

profit posted a status
2 minutes ago
profit updated their profile
2 minutes ago
profit posted a status
7 minutes ago
BIGTIME commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"iv heard atleast 3 of the songs on the radio here in sc. i know this will be # 4! i see hatin is a full time job! do u n!ggas ever sleep? smh"
9 minutes ago
Son Dollars liked NewMusic's blog post Scarface - No Problem (Official Music Video)
22 minutes ago
KarmaDeliveryService liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Akon: "I'm Not a Legend Yet" + 50 Cent Walks In to Speak About It - TI50
25 minutes ago
TruHood shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
26 minutes ago
DHHS MEDIA posted a blog post

New Hot banger from Diamond Cartel called Shaded Thoughts

Hot Banger from Diamond Cartel Shaded thoughts View here and leave your comment on one the hottest songs touching down in a city near you!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plaMRaCsDDgv=plaMRaCsDDgSee More
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy