Views: 11760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.thisis50.com/video/blow-a-fuse-official-music-video-hd-1
when this comes out can someone make a Kidd kidd'less version?
S*** is terrible

50 please stop working with eif Rivera, these videos are so wack it's embarrassing
My eyeballs ache every time I see an Eif video. This dude switches shots every millisecond and it is getting beyond annoying. You can't even get a better picture of the video and this ego maniac only cares about his genius editing.
Hahahahahha snm so true, just look at Major Distribution. That b**** better stop switching shots so f****** often its gettin beyond annoying.
http://www.thisis50.com/video/blow-a-fuse-official-music-video-hd-1 check out my new joint
@SP & @SOSA fake profile
I agree on Eif.. dude sucks but MD was decent tho.. & double up
This s*** is #Raw... Y'all trippin, Kidd Kidd is that n****

Beat sound like a weak version of Kendrick's she needs me

I wanna know who the girl is with 50 because she fine

Kidd Kidd is garbage time for some of y'all to accept it.

@LX Yet you can't wate for this guy to drop his SMFHx100 Mann you guys are MADD HO MO & that wasn't a compliment F@G

http://www.thisis50.com/video/blow-a-fuse-official-music-video-hd-1
i was born in jamaica queens raised north carolina! durham bullcity! put ya horns up!do i des share!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Teddy Ted - "My New B****"
19 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
21 minutes ago
Hazel Auger commented on Ousmane's video
46 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on Stackerdecks.com's blog post Young Thug 'No, My Name is JEFFERY' album cover is getting the Internet treatment you knew it would.
"Black ppl SMH this whole gay rap s*** started with those 2 negroes Lil Wayne and that dude that he calls daddy (Supergay, I wouldn't even call my own dad that) were known for kissing. The L race!"
48 minutes ago
Eddy commented on Stackerdecks.com's blog post Young Thug 'No, My Name is JEFFERY' album cover is getting the Internet treatment you knew it would.
"@chronicsmokescrack is this tape worth downloading or nah LMAO Young F@g needs to stop smmfh"
2 hours ago
Derek Lemire posted a blog post

StevieMacDaLogo - Gotta Keep Grindin (Official Video)

Philadelphia artist StevieMacDaLogo has an anthem for all the hustlers and go getters. Check out "Gotta Keep Grinding" now: SoundCloud SteviemacthelogoTwitter @SteviemacthelogoSee More
2 hours ago
OLDDOG commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Big Boy TV: Talks 'Power' Sex Scene, The B.M.F. Project, Jimmy Henchman Being Behind The Game Beef, Not Backing Donald Trump, Amber Rose Claiming She Was Offered A 'Power' Part (Video)
"Where is street king Immortal ?"
2 hours ago
Emmanuel Banks liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent's 'I'm The Man' Gets Boost From HBO's 'Ballers.' Rises To Top Of THR's TV Songs Chart
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy