50 Cent Wants Kanye West Collaboration & Also Talks Relationship With Jay-Z & Diddy [Vibe Excerpt]

I figured i'd type this up for u mudafuckas who couldn't buy the Mag

Jay-Z and Puffy are great examples of the type of manuevering
i'll give you an example of really good marketing on Jay-Z and Live Nations Part: Having Em and Jay do concerts in Detroit and New York was amazing. Know why? You're comparing Eminem to Jay-Z. Eminem did 70 million more than Jay-Z . If i'm not short changing him. And they created equals at that point. Damn, that was a move. I'm watching, Like does your ego get involved when they say, "Yo 50, we need you to come." I couldn't care less whose show it was. My job was to be there and attend.

With all the similarities businesswise, it would seem like you would connect with Jay & Puffy more. Why are you the odd man out?
Jay will write a song for puff. The hit record he got right now, Jay did for him. I'm not doing that. I got my a** kicked writing hit records for Game. I'm not doing that anymore. I've already exhausted myself in that area. I don't have anything against them. I've had issues with both of them at different points. When you go down a dark avenue with me, then we go headfirst. They understand who i am. This is why when i run into Jay or Puff it's not an issue. It's always like 'Why can't you do it like that? You could have said this." Instead of it being an issue like this "I Know why your upset"

How come you don't just pick up the phone and call them?
They don't pick up the phone and call me. We don't have those kind of relationships....

With Your new album, Who do you have in mind for collaborations?
The usual suspects. I want to get with kanye on this album. See if we can come up with something.

Who haven't you worked with yet for this record
I didn't work with Dre yet.

Would you hold up your project and wait for Dr Dre Production?
I wouldn't hold my project up for it, but i want to get in to do it. it's always a process. I also worked with Swizz Beatz on this one.

Are you going to be on Detox?
I'm not sure about that. Because i'm not sure what Detox is right now.

What Detox is?
What the album is. I don't know what choices Dre made for his album. I heard what you've heard. I'm sure that 'Kush' and 'I need a doctor' are on the album. I'm not sure what he chose.

Did you feel like you had to be part of it, like that big Jay-Z Eminem Concert
I'm yea or nay with that. It's like anyone else's album. Kanye West's album is monumental. Jay-Z's album is monumental. S***, Lil Wayne's album. Mine's, the same. To hiphop culture, it's going to be a moment. You got these guys out there like "I need to be on all these albums. I need to be on Detox." There is a high probability that i won't be on any of those albums i mentioned. You know? I think people will be looking forward to my new effort. That would be monumental, too.

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scanning failed and i'm too lazy to type up the rest buy ur own copies $6.99
lol 
i'll post the rest b4 8 2mrw
u crazy lol type the rest mannn
if Kanye gon have a verse on the song hes def gonna try to outshine 50 wit a few witty lines 50 cant b slackin on this one if it happens
I dont either but I do see him matchin him Ive always said 50 and Kanye arent lyrically better than each other but trust if its not a serious song and its just them rappin on some b******* Kanye will try and outwit him wit some wordplay and funny lines kinda like he did Banks on Start It Up even though Banks >>>>>>>>> Kanye as far as lyrical skills go
but u gotta remember ye got to hear what they had laid down already, then did his verse... he even snoozed one of fab's bars.... i doubt ye would outshine 50 if they did the joint in studio together... i can tell ye the type who go back and redo his verses after he hear n***** ish.... u c hov ain't go for the follery on h.a.m..... bet they laid that down on the spot.....
true cause Banks got him on Christian Dior Denim Flow
50 & Kanye Collaboration Is Destined To Happen.
its gon happen remix raid with pusha t him and 50 has respect for each other
isnt swiss the producer who mixed up alot of the beats for the blood on the sand game/sountrack?

if so, he did a good a** job with them beats, them s**** were fire
yeh some of those beat were really dope, well most of 'em

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

No1 commented on corentin's blog post T-Pain Performs 3 Songs Live Without Auto-Tune!
"i like it too i think hes really good he need to quit that auto tune s***"
38 seconds ago
Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo x DJ Envy: Talk Banks Originally Being On Kanye West's 'Clique,' New Solo Albums, 'Cold Corner 3,' 50 Cent's Work Ethic, Funny Ma$e & 50 Stories + More (Audio)
54 seconds ago
Bijon Stigger commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna & Miley Cyrus Air Out The Girls At 2014 amfAR Inspiration Gala (Video/Pics)
"That's gangsta."
3 minutes ago
Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna & Miley Cyrus Air Out The Girls At 2014 amfAR Inspiration Gala (Video/Pics)
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
DS liked NewMusic's blog post Chanel West Coast - Miles And Miles (Official Music Video)
9 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo x DJ Envy: Talk Banks Originally Being On Kanye West's 'Clique,' New Solo Albums, 'Cold Corner 3,' 50 Cent's Work Ethic, Funny Ma$e & 50 Stories + More (Audio)
10 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy