Views: 3215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really cool. I would love to do what 50 is doing with SK. I hope to someday be blessed to travel and study various cultures/societies (that's why I'm studying sociology). Ona another note, it's always an honor to see people grow. Socialization is a lifelong process through one's experiences. I'm anxious to see how this ongoing SK project will influence 50. MAJOR RESPECT, FIF.

Put a check on your homeboy Mayweather 50! You look like a walking contradiction hanging out with such an arrogant person, and it is not mistaken for confidence that's for sure! Street King seems like a noble enterprise, which also deserves a level of respect (to a degree). But being best friends with someone like Mayweather hurts your credibilty 50, for real. Comparing stacks of cash with each other while you are trying promote your "humanitarianism" is arrogant as hell! And it pretty much throws sh!t in the face of the people you are "trying" to "help". How about burning a $100 in public... In a recession? Now that's throwing sh!t in the faces of your countrymen who are struggling in such an economically bad time. This is your best friend?! Now this Jeremy Lin race card bullsh!t... Man, get rid of this clowna$$ Mayweather from your enterouge ASAP! Then make your Street King non profit, then I might believe you. I thought you were intelligent 50, don't lower yourself by hanging out with a dumba$$ like Mayweather.
And this is coming from a fan who has been a fan from the start of your career.
I am DeAngelo Campbell. 50 Cent really cares. 50 cent Street King has fed and will continue to feed children that's why I chose to support Street King. Street King is now helping me through Facebook support my family for National Mobility Awareness Month win a van equipped for my son Randy's wheelchair. Randy is a real good child who unfortunately has cerebral palsy and hydrocephalus. Randy, his mother, and our two other toddler sons deserved to be able to load up in a vehicle easily and safely when I'm not around so I won't worry.50 cent has heard our voice and possibly making our life easier. Thank you Street King!!!!!!! Thank you 50 Cent
good 2 see..chec out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrUKqFDzJec&feature=channel
Ok thats 1 good deed. I can trust a man that does good deeds. I'm anxious to see what the futuree has in store for G-Unit
Opt for dog fan, then you need to be any type of men and women that love life. yf20120409 I like tiny house animals, because of the precious time My partner and i have fun with the True Religion jeans minor family pet livestock, I feel while joyful during a vacation. Currently, I've truly one more concept to create everyone sense that joyful, that's True Religion jeans way. Should you have noticed the best low-cost Legitimate Faith a pair of jeans as a result of United states of america, then you'll have the similar affections in your lifetime. I are already donning low priced Correct Faith jeans True Religion jeans on sale as well as jackets meant for the entire getaway and i recognise that they are the acceptable trousers to don once and for all. Underneath the fashion stewardship connected with cheap True Religion jeans on sale Authentic Faith seeds, I am on the right track that they are bolder showing my very own self-confidence.

real brother doing real thangs
fifty good work, may God bless you for your good deed,never forget God in whatever you do and your life would be sucess.fifty we need some on your investment in Nigeria, please we want you. feel free to contact me at easyflesh3000@yahoo.com may God bless you.amen

Photobucket

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy