50 Cent & Trey Songz Video Casting Soon,Will It Be The Next Single? #SKI

50 Cent and Trey Songz video casting in NYC in the next upcoming weeks. Dates and locations are TBA

but maybe 50 is ready to drop another single from "Street King Immortal"

Info via G-unitfamily.com

Views: 2083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

flash will kill himself it the psycho is not on the album lol... i'll be pissed too though cuz i been wantin to hear it since forever
this album is BISD all over again, for real.

not really BISD lacked that crossover hit, BISD was all gangsta rap. thats why it struggled 50cent released an album that was more like his mixtapes, because thats what the fans wanted. 50 is good at mainstream hip hop. the massacre is easily 50s best effort.
as longs as hes got all the elements in this album it should be a success.
he needs to talk about death around him, air out his vulnerability because he cant get the general publics interest, the fallout of gunit and friends around him, his son and mother, his success and fall, the hunger in africa, air out the beefs and haters.
^^^^ all of this is why GRODT was an undeniable classic. because he told a story with emotion while portraying a hard gangsta image. #SK

yeah that would make the album appealin to the people that been hatin on 50 for so long... it'll make 50 seem more human and less super thug, cuz he lost a lot of that durin the beefs cuz nobody got shot... atleast the public thinks so... when ever s*** happens they never cover it or address it when 50's actin up lol
I love how when game released failed single after failed single for RED everyone here laughed at him and said he was done, but now it's a different story.
if we look at it with a wider standpoint we can say MY LIFE '' is not a big hit but it's a hit after all, it gets a lot of radio spins and it charted high, charting@ 27 is big thing but it ain't lasted though.
true but i think they know they have to saturate the audience with music! i honestly believe that only my life will be on street king immortal, and maybe an appearance of major dist. 50 has over 70 songs recorded hes just gonna be going well new music from street king coming soon. takes out a song that wont make the album but he doesnt want to throw away and put it to the public! why waste it!
i say he should do a double disc... plus have physical copies of the three mix tapes he released with a dvd with all the videos... that'll be f***** RAW!

Bump

Smoke ft. Trey
Song will land on Animal Ambition

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BORN 2 REIGN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture (Album Cover/Release Date)
"Lol @ FuckTheWorld"
4 minutes ago
Wize Dvitti liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
10 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Former Disney Star Vanessa Hudgens Is All Grown Up. Lands On The Cover Of Flaunt. Peep Her Sexy Photo Shoot (Pics/Video)
"For some reason, she sort of looks like a mix of Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba to me."
13 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"What a dumb f****** idiot. Give a little girl a full auto SMG that she can't control and let her fire it. I feel bad for her since she'll be stuck with the horror of accidentally killing someone for the rest of her life."
16 minutes ago
Courtney DFL posted a blog post

MUSIC PRODUCER, WRITER AND ENGINEER

#ATL #SINGERS #RAPPERS #ANYGENRE @JVONONDABEATFGM now 4 production & any and all studio needs!See More
20 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
"Why isn't Tony Yayo prominent in the pictures? Dude is the Real Talk of NY #GunPowderGuru"
38 minutes ago
rolie polie commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd - No Type (Prod. By Mike Will Made It & Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd]
"I actually like it tho"
45 minutes ago
united-gs commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd - No Type (Prod. By Mike Will Made It & Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd]
"Who da dinner fork are those people?....everyday its a new name that sounds the same as the old new names, and sounds the same as the old new sounds....mark my words its a rapper name lil or young pac out there coming soon, song name '2pac-a-…"
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy