50 Cent To Perform ‘Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ In Entirety At SXSW 2012 ( Sign Up Now More Info HERE) Let me know if u will be there this Friday ?

50 Cent will perform his classic 2003, 8x platinum debut album Get Rich Or Die Tryin‘ in its entirety at SXSW 2012. Shady Records had been hyping this ‘Special Announcement” for a while now and they definitely delivered on their promise on this late Wednesday night.

The Shady 2.0 showcase will be supported by acts like Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Big K.R.I.T., Schoolboy Q, Action Bronson, Don Trip and more and will go down on Friday, March 16th at Austin Music Hall. Details here.

Flyer after the cut.

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Tags: 2012, 50, At, Cent, Die, Entirety, In, Or, Perform, Rich, More…SXSW, To, Tryin’, ‘Get

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great for 50 this year is his year! 50 coming with the good this is good promo! #SK
ahah goood promo wats wrong with u promo ahha he aint gonna play something new the dude will be playin grodt
yeahhh g
if they're smart 50 will premier a new single feat. Eminem which will be released the following tuesday. It's a good chance to do something, they shouldn't waste it.
c/s. Thats the smartest thing to do, but of course nobody is gonna act on it. Really can't say I'm excited over 50 performing at a show that i can't go to, even though it would be cool to see him perform GRODT live. Hopefully his performance actually has some energy in it like the old days,
yeah I doubt they'll do something as well. I think they'll provide a stream for ppl that can't be there, check the tweet below. Everybody knows GRODT is a classic but 50 needs new great to classic material. That show would be the perfect opportunity to premier some new album music.
"Paul Rosenberg ‏ @bunyan71 Follow
Of course you all can't BE THERE. But we made sure you wont be left out. More announcements soon! #shadysxsw"
itll be cool if they stream that s***
the guy is drinkin sk bro
cosign
still hanging on to his one great album i see.
ahahha
wats up with the pyramid and skull.. smh

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Janelle Het-Heru Glenn shared their blog post on Twitter
9 minutes ago
Nay Smooth Frink shared their video on Twitter
13 minutes ago
Nay Smooth Frink shared their video on Twitter
24 minutes ago
Timur liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Hilarious! 2014 MTV Movie Awards Takeover - TI50
28 minutes ago
TRG posted a blog post
28 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! Gossip of The Week: Mimi & Nikko; August Alsina, Khloe, Kanye

Gossip of The Week: Mimi & Nikko; August Alsina, Khloe, Kanye

Thisis50 Radio along with Gossip Viv and Hynaken give you the gossip of the week. This weeks tops include: Mimi Faust & Nikki Smith's sex tape, August Alsina...

Facebook41 minutes ago · Reply
HoE KillA 253 replied to dopeboy [mr killuminati ]'s discussion How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?
"word"
1 hour ago
dee shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy