whats your top 10 50 tracks

Tags: 50

Views: 6913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE LEADER ''JA's'' BESS SONG WAS: WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT

ONLY BECUZ THE ORIGINATOR JA DUN DID THIS SHET YEARS AGO, NOW BOO BOO J****** MY SWAGGGGG

I like this song...how bout u ja?

IT WAS 10/10 ON THE WHACC SCALE, HOW U LIKE THISS FAGBALL

''Em you claim your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known s***,So what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up'' ETHERRRRR!!!! EM DON WANT IT WITH JA

"You's a poptart sweetheart, u soft in the middle I eat ya for breakfast, the watch was an exchange for your necklace and your boss is a b****, if he could he would sell his soul for cheap, trade his life to be Suge"

ZZZZZZZzzzz ask BOO BOO WHAT WENT DOWN IN THE HIT FACTORY

he got jumped by ja and his coke head flunkies.ja vs 50 one on one yeah ok ahah.

Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans Now.. Download: cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2
Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans Now.. Download: cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2

U NEED TO GIVE me ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO THINK ABOUT THIS 50 HAS TO MANY GREAT SONGS BUT HERE'S 3 OFF THE TOP

SMH
nah wait until tonight is grown man music that jeffrey atkins s*** was for 8 years olds and virgins, jeffrey sounds like the cookie monster. Jeffrey was never smooth hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

VeinyDick Tracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Birdman Can End Lil Wayne's Breach Of Contract Lawsuit If He Coughs Up The $10 Million The Rapper Is Owed
"@Youn Kelz You are very correct with that statement... The difference between the two is that G.O.O.D. music and Roc Nation doesn't rape Pusha T like Cash Momey rapes Lil Wayne. Jay nor Kanye has ever held artists hostage like what Birdman is…"
50 seconds ago
Jai commented on NewMusic's blog post Kanye West Ft. Paul McCartney - Only One (Official Music Video) *UPDATE* Full Visual Added
"Or perhaps tha connection is a Mason brotherhood...hmmm....the relation is so apprahent. unlike our blind cattle (us citizens) wake up ppl this is a Agenda 21 push"
1 minute ago
NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P x The Breakfast Club: Talks Lil Wayne Collab, No Limit Vs Cash Money, Marital Problems, Building Wealth, 'Ice Cream Man 2' With Alley Boy & Gucci Mane, C-Murder, Silkk The Shocker (Video)
"G-Check lol"
12 minutes ago
Ashton Keith Williams liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P x The Breakfast Club: Talks Lil Wayne Collab, No Limit Vs Cash Money, Marital Problems, Building Wealth, 'Ice Cream Man 2' With Alley Boy & Gucci Mane, C-Murder, Silkk The Shocker (Video)
21 minutes ago
K R commented on NewMusic's blog post The-Dream Ft. T.I. - That's My Sh*t (Official Music Video)
"Radio Killa"
49 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Master P Talks No Limit, Lil Wayne, Cash Money On The Breakfast Club

Master P x The Breakfast Club: Talks Lil Wayne Collab, No Limit Vs Cash Money, Marital Problems,...

www.thisis50.com

Video After The Jump Master P stopped by The Breakfast Club for an in depth conversation with DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. Topics included…

Facebook50 minutes ago · Reply

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy