MANY MEN
WANKSTA
YOU SHOULD BE DEAD
THEY BURN ME
HOLD ME DOWN
DAYS WENT BY
MAN DOWN
TALK ABOUT ME

50 shot ya, your not ready, as the world turns (ft. bun b) , SK Energy track #8 (don't make me), SK energy track #11, Old 2003 Ferrari, Intro to big 10 (BODY ON IT) , Rotten Apple with prodigy and banks, man imma go for days f*** 10 tracks, Baltimore Love thing, Happy new Year (#neverfelloff) , OFF AND ON (BIG 10) GANGSTA MUSIC (DIPSET), F*** you (the original not the c-lo s*** , i'm talking real 50 fans will know which track i'm talkin bout) Hip Hop (gunit radio pt 22), Cam'rons Funeral, 300 shots, many men, high all the time, back down, man imma name every single 50 track off the top ahaha HE A LEGEND HOP OFF i listen to ja also they both my s*** so get the f*** outta here you ignorant ones you all needa smoke a blunt and calm the f*** down HE NEVER FELL OFF HE COMING WITH ONE MORE CD AND A GREATEST HITS, BUT GO LISTEN TO BIG 10!, and anybody who doesn't bump before i self destruct is a f****** f***** you never put work in if you dont have your speakers on blast to that CRIME WAVE

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Declares His Love For Rihanna While Introducing Her For The Michael Jackson Vanguard Award At The 2016 VMAs. Watch Her Speech Inside (Video)
"they just riding the wAve. More money for them"
11 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Billy Sorrells on New Fame; Wild N' Out; New Movie; Married With 4 Kids

Billy Sorrells on New Fame; Wild N' Out; New Movie; Married With 4 Kids

youtube.com

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Billy Sorrells for an exclusive interview! Billy Sorrells on New Fame, Wild N' Out, New Movie, Married Wit...

Facebook20 minutes ago · Reply
kdough posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
43 minutes ago
Erik commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post A New G-Unit Mixtape 'The Lost Flash Drive' Is Dropping Today! (Cover Art/Snippets)
"why the f@@@@@@ck is it delayed? is it a bad joke?"
45 minutes ago
TheBadazz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Declares His Love For Rihanna While Introducing Her For The Michael Jackson Vanguard Award At The 2016 VMAs. Watch Her Speech Inside (Video)
"I thought he was suppose to be so in love with Nikki?"
55 minutes ago
TheBadazz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Declares His Love For Rihanna While Introducing Her For The Michael Jackson Vanguard Award At The 2016 VMAs. Watch Her Speech Inside (Video)
"Chris Brown gonna ask Drake "Ask you girl, how my d*** tastes?" Sucka for love!"
57 minutes ago
ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post See It! Muskogee, Okla. Police Pepper Spray & Arrest Innocent 84-Year Old Geneva Smith In Her Home While Searching For Her Son (Video)
"So her son breaks the law and goes into her house. She is told to turn around and she doesn't. 40 seconds. This wouldn't happen if he was raised not to break the law. And obey their commands. Follow the rules. It's not hard."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy