whats your top 10 50 tracks

Tags: 50

Views: 6892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE LEADER ''JA's'' BESS SONG WAS: WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT

ONLY BECUZ THE ORIGINATOR JA DUN DID THIS SHET YEARS AGO, NOW BOO BOO J****** MY SWAGGGGG

I like this song...how bout u ja?

IT WAS 10/10 ON THE WHACC SCALE, HOW U LIKE THISS FAGBALL

''Em you claim your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known s***,So what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up'' ETHERRRRR!!!! EM DON WANT IT WITH JA

"You's a poptart sweetheart, u soft in the middle I eat ya for breakfast, the watch was an exchange for your necklace and your boss is a b****, if he could he would sell his soul for cheap, trade his life to be Suge"

ZZZZZZZzzzz ask BOO BOO WHAT WENT DOWN IN THE HIT FACTORY

he got jumped by ja and his coke head flunkies.ja vs 50 one on one yeah ok ahah.

Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans Now.. Download: cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2
Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans Now.. Download: cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2

U NEED TO GIVE me ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO THINK ABOUT THIS 50 HAS TO MANY GREAT SONGS BUT HERE'S 3 OFF THE TOP

SMH
nah wait until tonight is grown man music that jeffrey atkins s*** was for 8 years olds and virgins, jeffrey sounds like the cookie monster. Jeffrey was never smooth hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy