50 Cent Street King Track #9 "Mama Told Me Ft Eminem" Hot Or Not???

Tags: #9, 50, Cent, Eminem, King, LilDanTv, SK, Street, Track, cent., More…eminem, exclusive, feat, thisis50.com

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh S*** You Done F***** up............Them G-Unit Stans bout to wish an Earthquake on you for false advertisement
^^^^^
Lmfaoooo I'm pissed 
Lol damn i thought this s*** was real!
haha. I know i might get death threats now hahaha
How many 50 stans just had a baby in there pants when they seen this s***..
haha
cool story bro
Thanks bra. Just tryin be heard thats all.
*face palms*
watch out for Trev and ZV
Dude you'll never get big on this approach, now that you've pulled this s*** 99% of us wouldn't give a f*** if you just dropped illmatic 2 and the other 1 percent missed out on this song anyway.
^

RSS




Upcoming Releases

Members

 


Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NatashaG posted a status
"“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” -- Maya Angelou"
4 minutes ago
DjPaulie Montana updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Shireen Fenner posted a blog post

Toddla T Meets Protoje - England Be Wise

England meets Jamaica, Reggae meets Grime, Dubstep and Drum & Bass, and Toddla T meets Protoje for the awesome collaborative mixtape ‘England Be Wise’ premiered online via i-D.Playing on the title of Protoje’s huge track, ‘Kingston Be Wise’, which happened to be the track that first grabbed Toddla T’s attention as a fan, the pair have mixed it up to create a one-off, eclectic, zestful tape full of gems that you’ll only hear once in a lifetime.Proteje “merks every riddim to the highest…See More
28 minutes ago
street connfinement magazine posted a status
"Check Ciaa mens basketball games re cap http://youtu.be/7et3Vn9xf_M"
42 minutes ago
Scikokid liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Says Things Will Never Fall Apart Between Them Again (Video)
47 minutes ago
Jnr(Pound stronger den d dollar) liked Besir Esati's blog post Drake's Entire 'If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late' Album Is On Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
51 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake's Entire 'If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late' Album Is On Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
"And then he throws a 666 illuminatti sign to conclude the cycle ( Look at his finger and the number 6 on the pillow next to him - he got 2 finger up to make it 66...)"
1 hour ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Breaks Down & Cries During Zane Lowe Interview, Says "Exclusivity Is The New N-Word." Talks New Album, Paul McCartney, Advice for Drake (Video)
"Ha... Kanye doesn't fail to surprise people! what a character!"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy